When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
what’s your opinion on Spain after seeing the uk’s? Could it be similar timeframe wise?

I would be surprised if we achieved the same timeframe. even if spain speeds up its vaccination campaign, the UK is simply 3 steps ahead right now.

also - and that's maybe more for the coronavirus thread, but we must consider that even for the UK, that 21st june date is a best case scenario.

I totally get everyone's current positivity and I can see things are definitely improving, but I'm personally still a bit apprehensive on timeframes

I would be surprised if we achieved the same timeframe. even if spain speeds up its vaccination campaign, the UK is simply 3 steps ahead right now.

also - and that's maybe more for the coronavirus thread, but we must consider that even for the UK, that 21st june date is a best case scenario.

I totally get everyone's current positivity and I can see things are definitely improving, but I'm personally still a bit apprehensive on timeframes
I'm arriving on the 20th June. Give me access to a beach and outdoor cafes, and all will be good.

21 June 2021 is the assigned date for re opening nightlife & clubs in London.

is this possible?
This is a best case scenario. Not many people in the industry are expecting to be able to open as usual from this date, but many are happy(-ier) that there is a light at the end of the tunnel

I personally think mid-July/August is still a more realistic expectation, but I am pleased with the progress

There is no way things will open in a major way in june. Vaccinations are still mainly behind in many nations. There is no logistic/system to handle millions of tourists in a great way. Sep is the earliest but that could be doubtful.

There is no way things will open in a major way in june. Vaccinations are still mainly behind in many nations. There is no logistic/system to handle millions of tourists in a great way.
You don't need any special "logistics" here - just only let tourists in who can prove they have been vaccinated (and have stiff penalties for those who arrive without vaccination).

Here in Germany, the acceptance of the AZ vaccine is so low that there is already serious talk about making it available to everyone instead of designated priority tiers only. If this happens, there will be a lot of ordinary people who have been vaccinated by June and would be willing to travel (myself included). We have over a million unused vaccine doses on shelves now, because people are avoiding this vaccine.

The question is of course if there will be enough vaccinated tourists to fuel big events, but this is a purely economical problem. We'll probably see less famous/expensive DJs in big venues, which is fine by me.

I've also been pricing up early October but am holding out booking anything incase there is some sort of BPM weekend or similar announced that might mean there's a busy weekend where things feel more normal

My vote is on... limited outdoor events for 2021 and masks on the streets

.As the bad publicity for the Ibiza government and big name acts would be to much ,should just 1 person get a hospital admission with Covid- ?

The question is will clubs ask for Covid Vaccination Papers / ID for entry ?
,As the 18 - 28 age groups are way down the list fro jabs in most countries countries .

"Fully open" is the key part. I can't see clubs fully opening in ibiza until much later on.

More outdoor events / events with tables is all I can see this year.

Back