When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm with stivi - not just because i want it to happen - but i can see death rate dropping massively because of the vaccination. lagging supply chains catching up with vaccine shortages, new vaccines and treatments being approved. if we are aiming for a 2 month clubbing summer - september, october, possibly a few weeks either side - i think that's realistic. i'm just talking about clubbing here - other tourism should be fine from june. all my fingers and toes are crossed. we are talking 7-8 months from now. let's hope this ages well ;)

i'm with stivi - not just because i want it to happen - but i can see death rate dropping massively because of the vaccination. lagging supply chains catching up with vaccine shortages, new vaccines and treatments being approved. if we are aiming for a 2 month clubbing summer - september, october, possibly a few weeks either side - i think that's realistic. i'm just talking about clubbing here - other tourism should be fine from june. all my fingers and toes are crossed. we are talking 7-8 months from now. let's hope this ages well ;)
Right, that’s good enough for me, I’m off to book a hotel for end September

A forecast by the data analytics company Airfinity, based on the agreed vaccine supply deals and taking into account the latest developments in terms of delayed production, suggests that the UK will have achieved herd immunity by vaccinating 75% of the population by 14 July, closely followed by the US on 9 August. The EU will have to wait until 21 October.
from guardian this morning. now that astra zeneca have agreed to supply some of the british-produced vaccine to europe, i can see the european herd immunity coming quite a bit earlier. roll on a late summer blow out! 🤞

Best get on it quick then! Although, I’m in the ballot for the London Marathon in the first week of Oct- might need to rethink if I get in!
Good luck. Odds used to be about 40/1 in the ballot maybe worse these days. So you should be fine booking Ibiza. Charity or corporate is really the only way to get a place. I’m fortunate to have a marathon place this year and the plan is to head to Ibiza straight afterwards. Already started to check this thread way too frequently as after all is only 9 months away! You really can’t beat a guilt free holiday in the sun after three months of intensive marathon training.

Does anyone think that the ASOT event will happen in Holland in September, tickets for on sale on Thursday, not sure whether to try and grab some or not.

Can but hope. Bought a ticket anyway for it. Worst case it rolls over.

Good luck. Odds used to be about 40/1 in the ballot maybe worse these days. So you should be fine booking Ibiza. Charity or corporate is really the only way to get a place. I’m fortunate to have a marathon place this year and the plan is to head to Ibiza straight afterwards. Already started to check this thread way too frequently as after all is only 9 months away! You really can’t beat a guilt free holiday in the sun after three months of intensive marathon training.
phpyWiPMKAM.jpg
Bollocks......

Back