When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You get bundled into a van and forced to live in a cave for 10 days.

But yes, if your test is positive, you won’t be allowed to travel and will have to do the requisite quarantine period in Ibiza, presumably at your own expense
Was just reading about a guy who returned covid positives for 10 continuous months. Imagine that happened on holiday, i.e. you couldn’t shift covid. I would want to make sure I had a rock solid insurance policy before booking anything.

Was just reading about a guy who returned covid positives for 10 continuous months. Imagine that happened on holiday, i.e. you couldn’t shift covid. I would want to make sure I had a rock solid insurance policy before booking anything.
Good luck anyone on finding an insurance policy that covers anything COVID- there aren’t many around any more. I think Bettersafe was one I heard about maybe?

Good luck anyone on finding an insurance policy that covers anything COVID- there aren’t many around any more. I think Bettersafe was one I heard about maybe?
Jet 2 sell a CoVID focused insurance with their package. It's single trip only, so whereas as I used to pay about £70 for annual multi-trip for the family, this is £54 for one 11 day trip

A friend of mine had a similar issue though shorter. She came over from Ireland because her Dad was having an operation here in London, and she tested positive for about a month before finally getting a negative one and being allowed back to Ireland

new testing requirements for Balearic Islands just announced, either negative test or fully vaccinated.

Last edited:
In related news, this is how things look like in Spain...

I think nothing normal before 2023......... 2022 only full for open air club and restrictions for indoor club..... This is my think....... People are stupid. In my little city (50 000 persons) ..... 2500 demonstrator today in the street against vaccination !

Agree, there is absolutely no urgency from the gov or the locals to get nightlife going.

Also, it’s not clear just how crowded hospitals are, but if there are truly capacity problems now, I don’t see next summer being any better.

Just watched the Ibiza spotlight July news on YouTube and it seemed really positive

In this episode it was mentioned that the clubs are literally waiting to announce their nights off the back of the government allowing clubs to open

Though just a thought really I had since in the U.K the requirement for an event I am going to this weekend is that you need to provide proof of either being double vaccinated, negative pcr test or negative lateral flow test.

If Ibiza went down this route and what with all the waiting for the government to give the go on night clubs openings, shortening the season as such - would the numbers even be sufficient for the clubs to open and be profitable?

I would hope the likes of musicon and circo would hit the button if say they only had Sep/Oct to open up...

anyone share my enthusiasm?

Just watched the Ibiza spotlight July news on YouTube and it seemed really positive

In this episode it was mentioned that the clubs are literally waiting to announce their nights off the back of the government allowing clubs to open

Though just a thought really I had since in the U.K the requirement for an event I am going to this weekend is that you need to provide proof of either being double vaccinated, negative pcr test or negative lateral flow test.

If Ibiza went down this route and what with all the waiting for the government to give the go on night clubs openings, shortening the season as such - would the numbers even be sufficient for the clubs to open and be profitable?

I would hope the likes of musicon and circo would hit the button if say they only had Sep/Oct to open up...

anyone share my enthusiasm?

that video was done literally before the cases exploded here again. the situation has changed drastically in a matter of two weeks and our own enthusiasm has evaporated.

that said, yeah it's theoretically still possible that we do get some action late in the season. but we obviously had been hoping (and all the clubs planning) to be open by right now.

still pinning my hopes on a cheeky dance at Salinas or Dalias in September, but am well aware that it might be down to luck musically or whatever mood the security are in

that video was done literally before the cases exploded here again. the situation has changed drastically in a matter of two weeks and our own enthusiasm has evaporated.

that said, yeah it's theoretically still possible that we do get some action late in the season. but we obviously had been hoping (and all the clubs planning) to be open by right now.
Sad, but Katie made me feel much better ;)

Back