When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
if ibiza let outdoor places without "no dancing policy" , no masks and some social distancing , it will be a great 1rst move, we r far from this
Even in Paris we got some outdoors /restaurants bars with dj and 100 people max dancing, did u see this in a bar in ibz?:NO they are so tighten with the rules so guys ull have to wait at least 1 more year

Answer to the topic is quiet easy :not this year, if it happenned next year it will be a miracle...
Bora bora beach was a ghost place last year, it didnt change a lot for now...

If i were in ibz this year ill go to some places like the beach star hotel and enjoy some little dancing vibes with 5-10 people pack and won't look for party vibes (unless someone rent a villa where u can setup a private party) for sure ,just having great chill out vibes with mates., listening to some djs along sunset bars (seven pines/the cotton beach among places ive never been) PARTY is a word ive erase on my minds unless iwas living in the USA/Israel & other countries that already let nighlife back...

Last edited:
clubs might open around 17th july

full details to come next week as mentioned in the coronavirus updates thread. I shall of course add all details in there once we know 'em

What i can’t understand is these 3/4am curfews. Seriously what difference does it matter if it’s 3/4/5/6/7 am? Just like the uk its being used as an excuse now

What i can’t understand is these 3/4am curfews. Seriously what difference does it matter if it’s 3/4/5/6/7 am? Just like the uk its being used as an excuse now

clubs might open around 17th july

full details to come next week as mentioned in the coronavirus updates thread. I shall of course add all details in there once we know 'em
Paywall, anyone have a link without? TIA

Been to destiny today, very quiet less vibe than the "closing in September 2020'.
Still a very pretty place, but the crowed is a bit too must: football player type + fake boobs wanna be influencer haha

As Ibiza Spotlight's resident set times and closing times afficianado, I fully concur. The only thing I can think of is that the risk of any potential virus outbreak is lessened with earlier hours.

Been to destiny today, very quiet less vibe than the "closing in September 2020'.
Still a very pretty place, but the crowed is a bit too must: football player type + fake boobs wanna be influencer haha

I dared to hope for a while during the worst moments of the pandemic that we might see an end to all that dogshit as people reevaluated the things that mattered in life. how naive I was...

Things are changing fast.

Maybe everything is better iin 4 or 8 weeks. No one can tell
I hope so. I’m due to go September 4th. Like everyone we knew when we booked it it may not happen. But it was booked a while ago and we felt loads would change before, for the better.

it’s coming round so fast and it feels like the weeks are just slipping away now.

Same here. We are booked to go 20th July which seems extremely unlikely now. Can’t bring myself to cancel it, as we are committed with our dog sitter…so whatever happens, the dogs are going to her for 10 days and we are doing something. I really want that something to be Ibiza!

I hope so. I’m due to go September 4th. Like everyone we knew when we booked it it may not happen. But it was booked a while ago and we felt loads would change before, for the better.

it’s coming round so fast and it feels like the weeks are just slipping away now.
Same. We still have our hotel booked for September, but it is just not worth booking flights yet. Prices on flights aren't going up either, so obviously everyone is just sitting there waiting to press the button. The uncertainty is killing me. How it must feel for people on the island with businesses, I can't begin to imagine...especially those in San An

Ours is booked and paid for. But we have just booked 4 nights in Swanage/Jurassic Coast as a back up

7 Nights in Ibiza split between San Antonio and San Miguel with Kevin and Perry at Amnesia………….. to a few Nights in Swanage 😂
Pretty much the same thing really. You might struggle to get a decent paella, but apart from that…

Having had more flights cancelled by Easyjet this week .it making it difficult to get to Ibiza ,due to flight time and new airport location .The Uk lame government are intent on putting as many hurdles up to discourage travel .IMO trying to keep cash in UK ?

Therefoer if the clubs open in July ,they will only open if people are on the island to pay and party ?it is very expensive to run a event at Hi ,Pacha ,Ushuaia etc With no pre ticket sales as normal year ,it will be a slow clubbing year IMO .
Out door events at smaller clubs possible ?

Having had more flights cancelled by Easyjet this week .it making it difficult to get to Ibiza ,due to flight time and new airport location .The Uk lame government are intent on putting as many hurdles up to discourage travel .IMO trying to keep cash in UK ?

Therefoer if the clubs open in July ,they will only open if people are on the island to pay and party ?it is very expensive to run a event at Hi ,Pacha ,Ushuaia etc With no pre ticket sales as normal year ,it will be a slow clubbing year IMO .
Out door events at smaller clubs possible ?
The rest of Europe will be there.

Back