When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe wrong topic but i didn’t want to spam the gossip topic.

i just arrived yesterday for 3 weeks Woop Woop, hopefully in term of dancing it will be better than my last trip in the all September 2020.

what would you recommend to feel 1-2% kind of vibe and party at the moment.
San traxina, pikes, Bora Bora some bar at ibiza town?

i couldn’t really follow carefully this year, I assume destino is like last year, people on their sofa bed, bit of music and nothing else right?

thanks a lot and maybe see you around
I hate you. Have an amazing time!

Maybe wrong topic but i didn’t want to spam the gossip topic.

i just arrived yesterday for 3 weeks Woop Woop, hopefully in term of dancing it will be better than my last trip in the all September 2020.

what would you recommend to feel 1-2% kind of vibe and party at the moment.
San traxina, pikes, Bora Bora some bar at ibiza town?

i couldn’t really follow carefully this year, I assume destino is like last year, people on their sofa bed, bit of music and nothing else right?

thanks a lot and maybe see you around
I stayed for two weeks and just came back home yesterday. In my opinion sa trinxa is worth going. Bora bora was very empty but alma eat is life is cool. But it might be already slightly different because more and more people are arrivoig in Ibiza and therefore also more locations are opening every day.

I stayed for two weeks and just came back home yesterday. In my opinion sa trinxa is worth going. Bora bora was very empty but alma eat is life is cool. But it might be already slightly different because more and more people are arrivoig in Ibiza and therefore also more locations are opening every day.
Thanks a lot !

Too soon to know when that will happen but in the meantime Castilla La Mancha is trying to get rid of them on open air spaces. Expect other regions of Spain to push in the same direction...

on this - I'm fairly sure by either july or august the outdoor mask wearing mandate will be gone here. but as for @cunninghamali 's wish re 'no masks on the dancefloor', I just don't think this is realistic for this season.

I heard on IB3 Radio the president of the Balearics talking about it this morning (asking to the central gov't to stop using the masks on open air spaces) and she said it's not the right time yet!

La prueba piloto en una discoteca de Ibiza será el 25 de junio o el 2 de julio

1233897.jpg

Seems over engineered. Is that really how they plan on opening outdoor clubs - dance floor with masks where you can’t drink and a separate consumption area where you can’t stand?
the masks thing is going to be the killer

you guys need to understand that this is the current situation:

• spain has still a nationwide mask mandate, even outdoors. only beaches and sports are exempt right now. there will be changes soon, but not just yet
  • the target crowd going to clubs is not vaccinated at all just yet.
  • at the same time, the venues here and elsewhere in the country need to be able to start opening up

so go figure.

I am positive that once vaccination for all adult population has started (meaning mainly the 20-40 year olds which are the main ages in the clubs) and is getting into a good %, we will see restrictions going down further - such as no outdoor masks etc. and as I have been saying for months, I still have hope for the late season. it was clear it wasn't gonna start easy. we are simply 3 months (or more) behind compared to the UK and US (referring to chez and neo here whom are from those countries).

patience guys. it's gonna come here too, but it'll simply take a while still - as we have been saying for a long time.

• spain has still a nationwide mask mandate, even outdoors. only beaches and sports are exempt right now. there will be changes soon, but not just yet
  • at the same time, the venues here and elsewhere in the country need to be able to start opening up

so go figure.
No I get that ..I was just referring to of all the restrictions put in place for the test events that would be the worst part (for me) not the drinking in a seated area. but non the less it's a step forward and I'm in hopes the pilots go swimmingly 🙌

so go figure.

I am positive that once vaccination for all adult population has started (meaning mainly the 20-40 year olds which are the main ages in the clubs) and is getting into a good %, we will see restrictions going down further - such as no outdoor masks etc. and as I have been saying for months, I still have hope for the late season. it was clear it wasn't gonna start easy. we are simply 3 months (or more) behind compared to the UK and US (referring to chez and neo here whom are from those countries).

patience guys. it's gonna come here too, but it'll simply take a while still - as we have been saying for a long time.

I guess the part that makes me scratch my head is that this test event won’t be for another month from now and only vaccinated people will be allowed in. Maybe they change the event rules if face masks are dropped from now until then?

Either way, if it’s only vaccinated people, why in the world are they making people wear masks outside in a location where the spread is very low? I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but starting easy is putting it lightly!

Question, is the 40% first dose metric you posted today for adults or total population?

It's not just vaccinated people they are letting in, they will be doing tests and they will also have to provide a negative pcr test,

Sounds a bit strict but I think to start they are being super cautious and then as time goes on will be more relaxed

By August spain may have made masks non mandatory

This is also political. Until Ibiza is on the UK's Green list they are going to be cautious. Once the island goes green think you'll see far more normalcy. I am really surprised they waited this long to run a test event tho, could have done it a couple months ago and gotten the same results

This is also political. Until Ibiza is on the UK's Green list they are going to be cautious. Once the island goes green think you'll see far more normalcy. I am really surprised they waited this long to run a test event tho, could have done it a couple months ago and gotten the same results
I mean why even run a test event at all? Do they think they are gonna get different results from all the other test events?

Back