When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
They should get away with those draconian rules and have outdoor partying after 11-12. Those clubs surely use whatever extra business they could muster.

Ushuaia till 6 AM!
A couple of years ago in the early evening I was strolling around at Cap Martinet, very quiet, then Ushuaia kicked in....wow!
It depends on the wind direction of course but I reckon more local residents especially might not be too keen on all night sessions....

Look, I understand the argument that more tourists will come when (night-) clubs are generally open, so many locals will support that. But there won't be considerably more tourists if there is open air music past midnight. The only one profitting from Ushuaia till 6am is Ushuaia. So not much support for that.

Look, I understand the argument that more tourists will come when (night-) clubs are generally open, so many locals will support that. But there won't be considerably more tourists if there is open air music past midnight. The only one profitting from Ushuaia till 6am is Ushuaia. So not much support for that.

Maybe

I personally think , that more tourists come if you can party after midnight. But it makes no sense to think about : Will not happen.

I thought indoors was OK if you could implement that indoor air filter thing that kills the virus..

.or maybe if the tests go OK Liverpool and just had girona do a event test can do indoor parties with pcr tests

Girona had masks...

I was there last summer, I would be more than grateful if I can just dance a little bit with friends, even if it's just by day.
Last time in Las Dalias with Sasha and no one allowed to dance was so sad.
This. Namaste with dancing allowed, and I’m happy

Is there any mention of a ‘pilot’ event (i.e Liverpool) happening in Ibiza any time soon? Surely this would be a first step...

Is there any mention of a ‘pilot’ event (i.e Liverpool) happening in Ibiza any time soon? Surely this would be a first step...

there have been proposals from the industry, that much I know (not just with WICs link).

actually, this has just been published

i’ll translate and read later🤣

just a few words really, but to clear up a few bits:

• what seems clear now is that the big clubs won't be able/allowed to open before july. it's something we had hinted at previously and this looks pretty certain.
  • for people coming in may and june, places like o beach, ibiza rocks, pikes, lío, las dalias and of course all the beach clubs are options where you can get a little music and a bit of vibe - but for now, same as last summer, without dancefloor action
  • as explained previously the industry is still optimistic that from mid summer onwards more will be possible - the nightlife association has made lots of proposals to the government and I believe from july or august onwards we should be able to see some of the proposed formats being an option
we won't have normality this summer (or at a push at the very end of the season), but it'll be FAR better than last year.

• what seems clear now is that the big clubs won't be able/allowed to open before july. it's something we had hinted at previously and this looks pretty certain.
  • for people coming in may and june, places like o beach, ibiza rocks, pikes, lío, las dalias and of course all the beach clubs are options where you can get a little music and a bit of vibe - but for now, same as last summer, without dancefloor action
  • as explained previously the industry is still optimistic that from mid summer onwards more will be possible - the nightlife association has made lots of proposals to the government and I believe from july or august onwards we should be able to see some of the proposed formats being an option
we won't have normality this summer (or at a push at the very end of the season), but it'll be FAR better than last year.

thanks👍

Like Ibiza in the 80s only without KU and Amnesia

Not so bad for me ( but want KU back )

So Armengol (Balears president) pretty much crushing indoor clubbing hopes, now saying "nightlife later, probably not this summer" :/
Again stating that they want to leave behind "excess tourism".

Maybe wrong topic but i didn’t want to spam the gossip topic.

i just arrived yesterday for 3 weeks Woop Woop, hopefully in term of dancing it will be better than my last trip in the all September 2020.

what would you recommend to feel 1-2% kind of vibe and party at the moment.
San traxina, pikes, Bora Bora some bar at ibiza town?

i couldn’t really follow carefully this year, I assume destino is like last year, people on their sofa bed, bit of music and nothing else right?

thanks a lot and maybe see you around

Back