When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I couldn't go out properly in one. too problematic. very hard to properly enforce too, esp when people drink/smoke... potential headache for staff

wouldn't mind so much at chilled/live/sitdown stuff although that hasn't been necessary so far at the few things I've been to

Would be completely unenforcable, can you imagine everyone in Amnesia at 5am compliantly keeping their mask fully over their nose and mouth? If it’s a tick box going through the door, so the government can say they are taking sensible precautions, but isn’t enforced very vigorously, then yes.

I'll be up for a few events to get back on the dancefloor if masks are required, but I'll be a lot more selective. For example, if ASOT 1000 in Utrecht goes ahead in September, that's such a special event for me that I'd do it regardless (*maybe* even in Crocs if required).

But for the main topic here, I can't see doing a week in Ibiza while they are required since they'll negate too much of the feeling of freedom and connection that's such a part of the experience. I'm putting my confidence in the vaccines to get us back to normal (just got my second jab today!), while accepting that might mean Ibiza doesn't happen for me until summer 2022 (gutted as I am at the thought).

Not interested in wearing a mask in a club. Will be plenty of clubbing available in the US that don’t require masks, so wouldn’t travel if that’s the case.

The truth is, nobody is going to wear a mask in the club. Its impossible to police since you need to take them off when drinking. It’s easier for clubs to ban photos in the club so there is no proof of maskless people, which has happened with some clubs over here.

Not interested in wearing a mask in a club. Will be plenty of clubbing available in the US that don’t require masks, so wouldn’t travel if that’s the case.

The truth is, nobody is going to wear a mask in the club. Its impossible to police since you need to take them off when drinking. It’s easier for clubs to ban photos in the club so there is no proof of maskless people, which has happened with some clubs over here.

They send some gov people or civil police in and after this the Club ist closed.
Font do this in covid times

this brings us to a good question. last year I asked if people would ditch going on a dancefloor if it's masked. I remember lots of people saying they wouldn't go if they had to wear one.

one year later, what's everyone's take on it? don't get me wrong I hate the mask just the same as everyone else, I'm simply trying to find out what people think about it now. if masked is the only way to be on a dancefloor this summer...yay or nay?
Depends on the lineup! 😊

spainuktravelcorridors.jpg

Ibiza will welcome tourists from June

Back