When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
this brings us to a good question. last year I asked if people would ditch going on a dancefloor if it's masked. I remember lots of people saying they wouldn't go if they had to wear one.

one year later, what's everyone's take on it? don't get me wrong I hate the mask just the same as everyone else, I'm simply trying to find out what people think about it now. if masked is the only way to be on a dancefloor this summer...yay or nay?
f*** yeah, I would wear a mask. Maybe even get creative with it, like some Matinee Leche-Party dancer.

this brings us to a good question. last year I asked if people would ditch going on a dancefloor if it's masked. I remember lots of people saying they wouldn't go if they had to wear one.

one year later, what's everyone's take on it? don't get me wrong I hate the mask just the same as everyone else, I'm simply trying to find out what people think about it now. if masked is the only way to be on a dancefloor this summer...yay or nay?
Mask, flip flops with socks, speedo budgie smugglers. Any one of or combination of- not a problem (for me anyway, I can't speak for the people that would have to look at me.....)

Yeah, it's a no from me. If an event means you need to mask up on the dancefloor I will wait. Part of the experience is interacting with others and with a mask plenty of that is lost, and of course just in general it wouldn't feel enjoyable looking around and seeing that.

Nah. No way for me.

I would do it in heartbeat - probably only once to check it out what's it like...but yeah, right now I would also give my left arm for a proper night out. Can't really see myself turning down an opportunity to be back in Pacha. Ibiza clubs have seen people wearing vests way too long, so people with masks inside clubs shouldn't be the oddest thing ever.

Yeah I’d definitely be up for wearing a mask if it meant being able to go out and dance again! If you’d have asked me a year ago I’d have given it a definite no - but after a year of not partying I’ll do anything it takes to be back on a dance floor!

The heat would be unbearable, old sweaty masks. But if it has to be done...

Back