When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
what is the problem of having 50% capacity at clubs + social distancing post vaccines?

is it an economical thing for the club?

or the governments will not allow it?

for now I'd simply wait and see

Yeah

But anytime I have to decide when to go I think there are really good chances for this time. I think , I have to wait for another 2 , max 3 months and then book if possible. Amnesia and DC10 had normally the latest closings. I remember there were less partys in the days before , not every day ,but ok. I remember a additional Flower Power ( was there ) and a R Schulz ( not there ) and one at Heart ( was there ) out of the row. Maybe they doing it like this. Dont need the big selection , but one party the whole holiday is a little less.

I think there will be other parties going on) my opinion.. and yes very good chance of it happening.. the other clubs may also decide to stay open later and do the closing around amnesia dates

You hearing much around plans at the moment Stivi ? I see Music On is putting some fairly suggestive Destino based marketing / videos out at the moment ?

still all pending with the government AFAIK.

no doubt there will be events if they get the OK from the authorities. the when and how (format) that is yet to be seen.

still all pending with the government AFAIK.

no doubt there will be events if they get the OK from the authorities. the when and how (format) that is yet to be seen.

Yeah thought as much. Just wondered if the venues themselves had some feeling as to what the plan was, or indeed what they are starting to put plans in place for.

I guess one nice thing the UK has done is published a fairly extensive roadmap out for this summer, whether it slips by a few weeks within that - possibly, but with what we have seen with festivals, pubs, restaurants etc - they're already getting booked up months in advance

massive vaccination in ibiza yesterday mid morning. fully open?! ahem...

386.jpeg

164778261_4002199249844259_2892150004501918981_o.jpg

View attachment 11661

🎇🎇First opening party of summer 21 !

View attachment 11661

How much was a bottle of water?

Back