When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
what’s your opinion on Spain after seeing the uk’s? Could it be similar timeframe wise?

I would be surprised if we achieved the same timeframe. even if spain speeds up its vaccination campaign, the UK is simply 3 steps ahead right now.

also - and that's maybe more for the coronavirus thread, but we must consider that even for the UK, that 21st june date is a best case scenario.

I totally get everyone's current positivity and I can see things are definitely improving, but I'm personally still a bit apprehensive on timeframes

Snowy

I would be surprised if we achieved the same timeframe. even if spain speeds up its vaccination campaign, the UK is simply 3 steps ahead right now.

also - and that's maybe more for the coronavirus thread, but we must consider that even for the UK, that 21st june date is a best case scenario.

I totally get everyone's current positivity and I can see things are definitely improving, but I'm personally still a bit apprehensive on timeframes
I'm arriving on the 20th June. Give me access to a beach and outdoor cafes, and all will be good.

W_I_C

21 June 2021 is the assigned date for re opening nightlife & clubs in London.

is this possible?
This is a best case scenario. Not many people in the industry are expecting to be able to open as usual from this date, but many are happy(-ier) that there is a light at the end of the tunnel

I personally think mid-July/August is still a more realistic expectation, but I am pleased with the progress