When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You did...

don't know where all these annoying rumours come from

I'd say a badly worded and even worse interpreted speech from sánchez. as mentioned, none of the really big national media (el país etc) have ever published what we all read in DDI and noudiari (and was then translated into other languages) so I never really believed in it.

€5000 cash, two models and 5 grams of Charlie.

Oh, did you mean into the country? Thought you meant to get into VIP in Pacha...
?

Tbh I am hoping ibiza happens this year but think it's going to be weighted more to the end of the season.

As such the prices will be quite eye watering, so perhaps they will get the older more affluent clientele they where looking for after all ? (who will be a lot less affluent after it!)

If the season can be extended, and there is demand, I guarantee you that Easyjet and Ryanair will find the planes

Sorry to say but after clock change Ibiza will not be on their radar.
As for demand - there is one thing getting bums on seats the other is charging enough....

It will be different now though people's travel habits may have to and will change, djs may not be able to travel as easily as before to different countries and do all of the tours they once did and earn the money they once did either..
[/QUOTE
Today news on RTVE 1 , ... in parts of Spain only 2 people allowed to be together in the streets & only people that live in the house can be in the house... . I cannot see how the government of Ibiza and Madrid will allow 2000. + in a in door club for a long while . .
Djs will still travel for work and money , just not plane hop as much , ie play Mexico , for a 6 weeks stint . No jumping from Italy -Mainland Spain-ibiza-Croatic for a long while yet .
. I so wish I am proved WRONG !
I still need to run for the sun even if it is a balcony /private villa party

It is now exactly 5 months until I start my holiday in Ibiza. I hope there'll be more tourists on the island than me. If not, then at least I won't have to go to the other side of the island for skinny dipping. :cool:
The island will be open. .. Just take a new view of it , find some new beaches , rent a car , read a book , take a jigsaw puzzle

Sorry to say but after clock change Ibiza will not be on their radar.
As for demand - there is one thing getting bums on seats the other is charging enough....

There is a way between this poles. Some additional flights for a higher price. For example : 50 Percent over normal fee . I think it will work for them and maybe for the people ( who pay a higher price , only to have a late holiday , which is better than no holiday )

Does anyone think that the ASOT event will happen in Holland in September, tickets for on sale on Thursday, not sure whether to try and grab some or not.

Does anyone think that the ASOT event will happen in Holland in September, tickets for on sale on Thursday, not sure whether to try and grab some or not.
ASOEDM ;-)

Even if it doesn't happen, the Dutch government has provided support for a bunch of events taking place after July 1st so a refund will not be an issue.

Not sure... We are still one of the slowest with vaccination. Hope to visit Ibiza around September/October.

ASOEDM ;-)

Even if it doesn't happen, the Dutch government has provided support for a bunch of events taking place after July 1st so a refund will not be an issue.
wow. can you see the spanish government helping the big clubs cover their costs for cancelled events over here? hmmmm

Back