When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The clubs may ask for recent covid tests or they maybe able to do rapid tests before entry if not vaxed
If they do the test by sticking something up my nose or down my throat, then they'd better have a few drinks lined up for my immediate consumption.

I really hate those tests.

If they do the test by sticking something up my nose or down my throat, then they'd better have a few drinks lined up for my immediate consumption.

I'm not complaining about testing anymore...

If it gets me inside a reasonably full capacity club in Ibiza this summer I’ll let them stick a test wherever they want at this stage!

Desperate for a proper dance! 😫🙏🏻

Last edited:
I cannot see how the super nice door staff ,can swab, check underwear for cake ,check age ID ,and, all before the 1 pm entry discount code runs out . lol
After all ...the thing s snorted up nose , the least you need is a 25 cm cotton bud. .

Germany Canceled all festivals today

Just booked for 29th August .... fingers crossed at least some day time / outdoors stuff to get back to normal, and maybe reduced capacity in the clubs? Easyjet holidays only need paying 28 days before, and you can cancel and get your £60 deposit back as a credit note worst case.

Stivi , is it possible that there are some events between 6 oct and 23 oct ( amnesia closing ) ? Ok , its too early , but maybe there is a opinion ...

Stivi , is it possible that there are some events between 6 oct and 23 oct ( amnesia closing ) ? Ok , its too early , but maybe there is a opinion ...

*IF* the venues can open, then I have absolutely no doubt there will be events still in this period.

Back