When do you think the Ibiza Clubs will fully open in 2021?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2021?

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• It won’t, 2022 at the earliest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My SWAG (scientific wild-ass guess) says:

June - August = Outdoor Only events w/ limited entry capacity (but not seated)
Sept - Nov = Possibly indoor w/ mask
2022 = Back to normal
My timeline is about a month ahead of yours:

June - outdoor only, masked up
July - Outdoor
August + - Indoor w/ mask

100% SWAG

My timeline is about a month ahead of yours:

June - outdoor only, masked up
July - Outdoor
August + - Indoor w/ mask

100% SWAG
Sounds about right, although I’ll add that there will probably be capacity limits once indoor is allowed in July or Aug. The shame is that they really could fully open once everyone is vaccinated, but they are way too cautious from what I’ve seen, so it’ll never happen.

Sounds about right, although I’ll add that there will probably be capacity limits once indoor is allowed in July or Aug. The shame is that they really could fully open once everyone is vaccinated, but they are way too cautious from what I’ve seen, so it’ll never happen.
Take this with a grain of salt...but supposedly they want 40M tourists this year. If that's actually the case then the clubs will 100% be open.

a little off-topic maybe, but still relevant...

burning man 2021 cancelled.

'The past 14 months have been a turbulent journey of evolution and change for every human on this planet. We have had to adapt to the twists and turns of a global crisis, complex public health information, and the growing hope that we can start rebuilding our lives together soon. Although here in the United States we may be feeling the weight lifting and the light at the end of the tunnel brightening, we are still in the pandemic, and the uncertainties that need to be resolved are impossible to do so in the time we have.

We have decided to set our sights on Black Rock City 2022. We have the time now to imagine what we can bring to BRC 2022 that will really make a difference. What would it look like if Burning Man culture shaped the future? How do you want to bring the best of what you have to give to the next gathering in the desert? How can you get involved around the world RIGHT NOW? Watch our CEO Marian Goodell’s livestream from this morning, and read the accompanying Journal piece, to learn more. #burningman'

Take this with a grain of salt...but supposedly they want 40M tourists this year. If that's actually the case then the clubs will 100% be open.

I see... Spain wants 40M tourists to visit this summer. My eyes popped out at the idea of 40M tourists descending on Ibiza.

Ibiza at 50% capacity for the season might be a decent summer. I'd guess the smaller clubs probably couldn't afford to open, but it might be enough to help a lot of other businesses survive through to better times next year. *fingers crossed*

I see... Spain wants 40M tourists to visit this summer. My eyes popped out at the idea of 40M tourists descending on Ibiza.

Ibiza at 50% capacity for the season might be a decent summer. I'd guess the smaller clubs probably couldn't afford to open, but it might be enough to help a lot of other businesses survive through to better times next year. *fingers crossed*

We will see in June. Then we will see how the vaccination goes forward.

Yeah, sorry, pic and data I quoted were misleading there. Ibiza had 2.4M tourists in 2019, so if proportional you're looking at ~ 1.2M this year.

They will probably hold on to the mask requirements both indoor and outdoor until year's end .

They will probably hold on to the mask requirements both indoor and outdoor until year's end .
Only indoor in late Summer. At low incidences and a lot of vaccinated people its maybe possible. Indoor ? God only knows. Only a feeling by me.The test events will show.

Outdoor nightlife clubbing in Ibiza ?
m9d16office.gif

Festival Club reopening 😎

Remember the times at Sands. Remember it was late there. Tanit tiday , I think. What was Nassau at this times ?
Not existing ?

Back