When are you too old?

Donald Trump at Es Paradiso Terrenal the old name now Es Paradis look at the dj.

Attachments

• IMG_1810.gif
    IMG_1810.gif
    234.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
"Unless they've been, they don't understand the magic of Ibiza anyway"

That I believe to be very true

I get the impression people question why I am going
They are all settling down with children, getting married.....and I am single and thinking about the next event/festival/Ibiza

If you're happy then it doesn't matter one bit what other people think (as you know).
I've never understood this whole "oh I'm this age now so I should be doing this, I'm this age now so I should be doing that" thing. What a depressing way to live.

I'm 28, boyfriend (although maybe 'partner' is more befitting of our grand old age) is 30 this year, and the thought of not coming to Ibiza anymore because we're suddely 'too old' just seems insane. Only a few of our friends have had children so we're not that 'different' at the moment, but I have no intention of stopping our annual visit until we decide that it's not for us anymore - and given how beautiful Ibiza is and how you can visit with no intention of going clubbing and have a wonderful holiday, will probably be never.

You keep on visiting and taking your top off for as long as makes you happy.

If you're happy then it doesn't matter one bit what other people think (as you know).
I've never understood this whole "oh I'm this age now so I should be doing this, I'm this age now so I should be doing that" thing. What a depressing way to live.

I'm 28, boyfriend (although maybe 'partner' is more befitting of our grand old age) is 30 this year, and the thought of not coming to Ibiza anymore because we're suddely 'too old' just seems insane. Only a few of our friends have had children so we're not that 'different' at the moment, but I have no intention of stopping our annual visit until we decide that it's not for us anymore - and given how beautiful Ibiza is and how you can visit with no intention of going clubbing and have a wonderful holiday, will probably be never.

You keep on visiting and taking your top off for as long as makes you happy.

That is refreshing to hear...I hope to have that sort of carry on as well

I can just picture sitting at home one day at like the age of 40 and saying to the partner.....Shall we hit Amnesia again? And off we book after many years of missing it

Only at 40 I might not be able to get away with being topless who knows

At 40 you will just think how ridiculous and unrespectful for the others is to be Topless in a club, fit or not...

I´ve been going to Ibiza since 1977,my girlfriend since 2000. She will be 50 years old when we´re in Ibiza first time this year we´re still clubbin´ while in Ibiza. Second time will be 4 weeks at summertime, and not 4 the Guetta crap but +1 and stuff like that.

I´ve been going to Ibiza since 1977,my girlfriend since 2000. She will be 50 years old when we´re in Ibiza first time this year we´re still clubbin´ while in Ibiza. Second time will be 4 weeks at summertime, and not 4 the Guetta crap but +1 and stuff like that.

I would love to read your stories from the early years + share any pix if you have any?

I was on a works night out recently, and got chatting to this quiet older bloke I've never really had cause to blether to before. Mentioned i was heading back over in April and he was like, is the Ku club still there? Turns out he used to go over in the late 70s. Was a bit random.

Back