When are you too old?

Amen Pete.
We are all going together this year , my eldest is 18 a few weeks before we go. Her and I are planning on Amnesia for Cocoon and maybe something a bit more commercial (I know!) at Pacha. Would like all 5 of us to do Destino maybe if there is no age limit? Plus lots of northern exploration as a family.

Yeah amnesia is a good start. As I've said on here before I sent my daughter and her mate there last year. I also took her to my mates 40th (he's an ibiza veteran) a couple of Fridays ago,Ulyeses was playing so I told her that's as close to the space terrace as she was ever going to get...

Yeah amnesia is a good start. As I've said on here before I sent my daughter and her mate there last year. I also took her to my mates 40th (he's an ibiza veteran) a couple of Fridays ago,Ulyeses was playing so I told her that's as close to the space terrace as she was ever going to get...
And he's a nice guy, know him since his days as a rep. and d.j days at what's now Soul city.
Also met him at the last real Love Parade in Berlin.

And he's a nice guy, know him since his days as a rep. and d.j days at what's now Soul city.
Also met him at the last real Love Parade in Berlin.
Simple Bar - remember the tequila bar in there late 90s , sore heads guaranteed :confused::confused:
Remember playing Jon at pool for a few hours one afternoon in the Ship , top man

I get what he means,I said to my daughter did she want to get a photo outside the guetta shop in PDB and her reply was "No, im 14 not 40"..:lol: I was 41

Back