The Olympics

Another gold for GB, and wr, 8) Well done Becky Addlington (probably a damehood in the post 8))

guranteed medle in the cycling and possibly a few more when the sailing commences, in the rowing and more in the cycling. Could be a very good day for GB !!!

Gold in the mens coxless fours !!!!!!! 8)8)8) Great as they havent been performing, and weren't expected to win !!!

that's 6 olympics in a row we've won it 8)8)8)8)

Smashed it in the rowing, (as per usual!) Snatiching victory from the Aussies! Great TV!

(Though all I could think of is the spectator cyclists in the background on the riverbank, willing them all to go over and cause a massive pile-up!)

: More sensational news from the velodrome - it's an all-British final in the women's 3000m individual pursuit, with Wendy Houvenaghel and Rebecca Romero going first and second fastest in their semi-finals.

Another gold here then :lol: 8)

bolt!!

how fcukin good.......asafa powell who i feel really sorry for, cos he was always better than gaitlin even without the latter's cheating, but bolt made him look like a milk float.

would have been good to see him run the full 100 and smash the record. class.

bolt!!

how fcukin good.......asafa powell who i feel really sorry for, cos he was always better than gaitlin even without the latter's cheating, but bolt made him look like a milk float.

would have been good to see him run the full 100 and smash the record. class.

I agree, i think this guy on a good day and properly going for it can probably get near 9.60!!

Bad day for Spain (again). Decent hopes for Rafa to sneak us a gold tomorrow.

25gqov5.gif

30dccpj.gif

What a weekend for GB :eek: :lol:

3rd in the medal table baby !!

Amazing that we are above Russia, Germany, and OZ !!

The future looks good !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back