The Olympics

Vicky-P.jpg

and isnt it that black people have more bone density hence good sprinters but crap swimmers?? or is that one of those urban myths??
Not sure, but I still thin it's just a matter of which sports certain communities get excited about.

Swimming is such a suburban sport in the States and since the majority of blacks are urban or rural, it just hasn't caught on.

You never saw many blacks playing golf until Tiger Woods came along.

Aside from the late great Arthur Ashe, not many blacks in tennis until the Williams sisters and Jame Blake.

Remember when that French girl of African descent medaled in figure skating a few years back?

I believe anyone can do anything if they want to.

PENDLETON TAKES GOLD FOR GREAT BRITAIN IN THE WOMEN'S SPRINT FINAL! Meares looks over her right shoulder but has absolutely no answer as Pendleton screams past and the Aussie is already sitting up with 50m to go. Savage, that's GB's seventh gold in cycling. "She makes a mean sponge cake,"

7 golds in cycling :eek: amazing games so far 8)

oh I dunno johnny, a few widths of the east river on a fresh november morning would provide great training for those BB&Q boys.......there must be another mark spitz in there somewhere :lol:

and another one 1-2 for Team GB! 8)

15 golds... so far - UK Sports Gold Target met.

and where the hell is our PM? The conman is there, and even the Queen of Spain even managed to make it out there.

8)

and 3 golds for hoy in less than a week :eek:

I think the reason why we're so good at the track cycling is due to our carp weather ;)

oh I dunno johnny, a few widths of the east river on a fresh november morning would provide great training for those BB&Q boys.......there must be another mark spitz in there somewhere :lol:
:lol:

Perhaps the river pollution will induce mutations... like growing gills :lol:

Back