The Olympics

whatsherface = Christine Ohuuogu 8)

funk me that was a mouth full
Well done to Ms Ohuruogu who managed to overcome a career threatening year long ban for missing three consecutive drugs tests and win gold in the 400M. Brings a tear to the eye, it does. Sniff. A example to us all :lol:

Well done to Ms Ohuruogu who managed to overcome a career threatening year long ban for missing three consecutive drugs tests and win gold in the 400M. Brings a tear to the eye, it does. Sniff. A example to us all :lol:

And she hardly smiled. Guilty conscience (?) :lol:

And Germaine who won the high jump silver represented Jamaica up until 2 years ago :rolleyes:

And she hardly smiled. Guilty conscience (?) :lol:

She missed 3 out of comp tests and got a one year ban from the sport, and overturned the BOAs lifetime ban, because she wasnt found guilty of TAKING a banned substance.

do you know how much **** they have to go through in telling the authorities where they are upto 6 months in advance?

also, Darren Campbell on the radio said at one world championships, in a briefing, they were all told to inform UK Sport where they were gonna be for that week!

yes we want to catch the cheats, but better communication from all sides helps.

She missed 3 out of comp tests and got a one year ban from the sport, and overturned the BOAs lifetime ban, because she wasnt found guilty of TAKING a banned substance.

do you know how much **** they have to go through in telling the authorities where they are upto 6 months in advance?

also, Darren Campbell on the radio said at one world championships, in a briefing, they were all told to inform UK Sport where they were gonna be for that week!

I know all about it, my sister in law is a double olympian, thats why i was in Sydney and athens 8)

She had to tell them about her every move, what medication and supliments she took etc etc. they used to just turn up and ring the doorbell on a weekend :rolleyes:

But to miss three :confused: ?

I know all about it, my sister in law is a double olympian, thats why i was in Sydney and athens 8)

She had to tell them about her every move, what medication and supliments she took etc etc. they used to just turn up and ring the doorbell on a weekend :rolleyes:

But to miss three :confused: ?

tbh, whatsherface doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the box.

i wouldnt like to be on her team on a Question of Sport...

so, who is your sister in law then!

:lol:

tbh, whatsherface doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the box.

i wouldnt like to be on her team on a Question of Sport...

so, who is your sister in law then!

:lol:

Not the sharpest, or the happiest. Whatsherface is a miserable, thick, Olympic gold medall winner :lol:

My sis in law is Sarah Price. 100m and 200m (retired) backstroke swimmer, went to Sydney, got food poisining 2 days before her heats :rolleyes: Obviously didnt qualify, expensive trip to see her fail :lol:

Then in Athens she was on fire in the heats, and was looking good for the semis and finals, but then she jumped into the pool 20 minutes before her semi, and landed on an underwater camera, gashing (oo er) her shin badly. :cry: 4 years of hard work for some lazy greek to mess it all up :rolleyes:

She was still quite succesful, she got a world record, broke like 20 british records, won 2 golds and a bronze at the commonwealth games in Manchester in 2002. She was pretty good. just a shame at both Olympics :rolleyes:

Interesting article about whatsherface missing her tests here http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/colum...t-night-but-i-don-t-count-it-115875-20704882/

what a load of bollocks.

"utter contempt for the drug testing system"

funk me, she missed test 3 because she switched training venues at the last minute and forgot in mayhem. she's being tarred with the same brush as Dwain Chambers, and i think that is really unfair, especially as she's served her ban for missing the 3 tests.

Lets lambast everyone who has forgotten in the UK. ffs. Mirror ****s.

thats just unlucky.

whats she doing now then?

drug tester for th IOC :lol:

Nah, she worked for the BSA (british swimming association) up until recently, but the pay was as crap as when she was a swimmer, so she now works in Recruitment for Michael Page.

It was amazing to go and see her at the olympics, and especially in Manchester, that was mind blowing. But it was very stressful, and funkin expensive :rolleyes:

By Oliver Holt, nonetheless. One of few UK sports columnists actually I enjoy reading.
Points well made in this piece.

I don't agree with generally enjoying his writing. Sanctimouious tabloid tosh.

BUT he is correct, however the wrong way round. The bloke who was caught should be treated the same as the girl who avoided. That is they should be allowed to run. For me rehabilitation is a fundamental part of any punishment regime.

Worse than holt is Steve Cram in the metro, the king of sanctimonomuiseyles (whatever the word is) banging on about how ace she is whilst daming chambers. tosser.

By Oliver Holt, nonetheless. One of few UK sports columnists actually I enjoy reading.
Points well made in this piece.

absolute gash.

so if u missed a deadline at work, either because you couldnt be arsed, how fair would it be if you were treated the same as the person who stole from your work, and get told you are banned from ever working again!

I don't agree with generally enjoying his writing. Sanctimouious tabloid tosh.

BUT he is correct, however the wrong way round. The bloke who was caught should be treated the same as the girl who avoided. That is they should be allowed to run. For me rehabilitation is a fundamental part of any punishment regime.

Worse than holt is Steve Cram in the metro, the king of sanctimonomuiseyles (whatever the word is) banging on about how ace she is whilst daming chambers. tosser.

Rio Ferdinand anyone ??

absolute gash.

so if u missed a deadline at work, either because you couldnt be arsed, how fair would it be if you were treated the same as the person who stole from your work, and get told you are banned from ever working again!

But three times chew ??:rolleyes: I mean once, twice maybe, but three times is really taking the pi$$ :confused:

But three times chew ??:rolleyes: I mean once, twice maybe, but three times is really taking the pi$$ :confused:

i'll say this again. shes served her one year ban for missing 3. and has never been found guilty of TAKING anything.

unlike the Ukrainian Heptahlete who has been banned once before, and has now been tested positive, yet has been allowed to compete!

only 3 countries have the Life ban for positive test. why cant they all?

James DeGale through to the middleweight semi. another guaranteed bronze!

should be good boxing semis - Him and Jeffries are up against Irish fighters!

Not the sharpest, or the happiest. Whatsherface is a miserable, thick, Olympic gold medall winner :lol:

My sis in law is Sarah Price. 100m and 200m (retired) backstroke swimmer, went to Sydney, got food poisining 2 days before her heats :rolleyes: Obviously didnt qualify, expensive trip to see her fail :lol:

Then in Athens she was on fire in the heats, and was looking good for the semis and finals, but then she jumped into the pool 20 minutes before her semi, and landed on an underwater camera, gashing (oo er) her shin badly. :cry: 4 years of hard work for some lazy greek to mess it all up :rolleyes:

She was still quite succesful, she got a world record, broke like 20 british records, won 2 golds and a bronze at the commonwealth games in Manchester in 2002. She was pretty good. just a shame at both Olympics :rolleyes:

I remember her........Blue nails :lol:

C_71_article_1006620_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Some would say three times makes you a lady :lol:

Back