The Olympics

All you need to know is in your post.

She died from a congenital defect and never failed a drugs test. Don't even start! :spank:

come on Johnny, ok it was never proven however look at the evidence:

retired @ 32, dies @ 38, in suspicious circumstances of a condition associated with drug use. Her records are still standing and the only person who has gotten anywhere near her records was Marion Jones who was.....oh yes on drugs!!!

p.s Oj Simpson is innocent!! ;)

come on Johnny, ok it was never proven however look at the evidence:

retired @ 32, dies @ 38, in suspicious circumstances of a condition associated with drug use. Her records are still standing and the only person who has gotten anywhere near her records was Marion Jones who was.....oh yes on drugs!!!

p.s Oj Simpson is innocent!! ;)

:rolleyes: :lol: poke, fire, and wind up come to mind. HERES Johnny :lol:

like the germans never cheated in the past.

The east germans usually swept everything up. funny how it kinda stopped after the wall came down. :rolleyes:

** takes deep breath....exhales **

Whatever your opinions, so invalid as they may be, Flo Jo's records stand as does her honor as a clean athlete who did not miss her drug tests.

** takes deep breath....exhales **

Whatever your opinions, so invalid as they may be, Flo Jo's records stand as does her honor as a clean athlete who did not miss her drug tests.

:lol: Sorry mate, dont mean to wind you up! just for the record, I have an open mind on it however compelling the "evidence". ;)

I've often wondered if Linford Christie was made to give back the £100,000+ he got from suing John McVicar for saying he was a drugs cheat?

i thought flojo was a bloke, anyway that or drugs she was cheating.

20 years on the best athletes are nearly half a second slower than her best.

as for bolt, its the same as asafa powell........i dunno you can just tell he's natural. the whole point that he can turn up and blast it out is evidence of that, not against it.

basically with all the american sprinters, i mean all of them. it has got to the stage where you're just waiting for the next one to be found out.........the likes of marion jones, gaitlin are not only the most despicable cheats but they deprived other worthy athletes from their moment of glory.

Bolt is a total natural, you can tell by his gait and style, when he powered through that last 100m you wondered how he would stop!!!:eek:

still some swimmers that are hopefuls, eventing is still in with a shout, boxing (romany gypsy fella) also, and Tom Daley is still to do his individual. the cyclist should do well though, fingers crossed.

insiders tip: worth putting a punt on the womens 4 x 200m (swimming) to get a medal, not gold ! And also Becky addlington for a medal in the 800m,Cassie Patten and Dave davis (10km) in the swimming too ;)

Another gold in the sailing, for Iain Percy and Andrew Simpson, nice one :lol:

And a silver for david Davies in the 10km swimming :lol:

Dont suppose anyone took my tip above and had a punt on Davies or Adlington :?:

Wish i'd put more on them now :confused:

Olympic walking = lol

its tougher than it looks. ;)

MrT15.jpg

My old dear reckons her god daughter has just been running for Ireland in one of the middle/long distance races. Well first I have heard off it. I think she has just been on the sherry a little bit early today.

Back