how are the drink prices this year? (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute !
are you moaning ? :lol:

stop the moaning you old crybaby and bear that in mind:

" ...if you cant afford it dont cry to me i dont give a sh;te
work harder ,change your job ,dont go,earn more money .just stop moaning
problem is this worlds full of moaners with nothing better to do ..."

" ... moan moan moan
every year this post appears about prices
are some of you forgetting ibizas clubs have just opened this year
the season is very short,
closing parties mid to end of september for the bigger nights
they need to make what they can while they can
the price is the price it has always been that way in ibiza
if you cant afford it dont go and dont moan for christs sakes
im sick of all the wanabe,chav types ,(beer boys) that populate these nights
now hopefully this may price some of them out ..."

:lol: :lol:

if people cant afford it. dont go!

i aint been back in 4yrs. after 3 annual trips on the trot (cue **** jokes), i had to weigh up both my sanity and expenses. if i spent £1500 in 10 days in the UK, people would be looking at me even more funnily.

It was not really about VIP sections and Cristal.
That was San Tropez and Puerto Banus.
Mr VW man said we should just work harder to pay for this life style.
Mate, I think you are confusing us with the San Tropez crowd.

The main concern for me is not the actual money.
I never have a clue how much I spend on a night out.
More than anything else, I don't like the message it's sending out.

amen.

ice
the reality is that the price is 18euros if you want to drink a vodka and mixer,it aint goin to change
if you cant afford it dont cry to me i dont give a sh;te work harder ,change your job ,dont go,earn more money .just stop moaning
problem is this worlds full of moaners with nothing better to do
if you read morbyds post he pays that in moscow for a drink
i no for some this will seem expensive but i am pointing out the reality and the fact s why drinks are this price .what do you want to pay what do you think is reasonable ?
i have been going to ibiza since 91 so im pointing out the obvious to everyone its always been expensive .

It doesn't make a difference how much money someone makes! You shouldn't have to pay high prices for such a low cost item!
It's the fact that these people are exploiting others and lining their already bulging pockets out of greed.

Besides we are British and we love to moan :lol:

It costs me roughly 4 to 5 thousand US dollars to go to ibiza and be comfortable a quarter of that is spent just on high ibiza drinks :eek:.I think the person who mentioned above about why must clubs charge so much for such little sh!t like alcohol is very correct.And as i stated before and this wont ever change ITS A SLAP IN ALL OUR FACES good clubs or not!

People use the arguement that the season in Ibiza is short and therefore they need to make money while they can BUT if you compare it to the UK, most clubs here only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at most (I'm not including London clubs in the equation). Ibiza clubs are mostly open every night of the week so there is no real justification for the drinks prices because I'd be willing to bet that the number of nights they are open annually is not all that different.

Maybe we should get loyalty cards.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Y'know the type you get in Starbucks or something - each time you visit the island you get a stamp - and once you hit x amount (no not you Dan!!!) of visits you get a free drink.

Or even a loyalty card like my BA one..... the higher the upgrade, the cheaper the drinks...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you buy a bottle of wine in any club?

You can indeed - I am sure someone on here bought one and thought it was 35€ - and tried to pay for it once it had been poured and turned out to be 350€ - he had just misread it - ended up having to hand over his credit card and smile through gritted teeth..... I think that was Pacha VIP tho....

I just went last night for Van buren gave a 20 euro note and the barmaid expected to keep the 2 euro for a tip.:evil::rolleyes:

That p****s me off more than anything - yes, i am sure they arent the highest paid workers in the world and I actually dont mind paying for good service (ie in the US where its usually excellent service and a tip is the norm) but I dont call asking for a drink, being glared at, then having a drink basically banged down on the bar in front of me and a hand stuck out for my cash as good service..... nosirree!!!

Apparently the VIP bar in Eden are charging 18 euros too.
They had a mini revolt up there on Friday at Wonderland when everyone realised.

The difference in the rest of Europe though is free pouring is it not? I have seen my vodka coke being poured and there is well more than a double measure in it, a double in a lot of bars in Manchester / London would be around 7.50 so there's not that much difference. I am a lightweight too and would only have to sip on 2 drinks to have had enough :lol:

The price of water concerns me though, when me and my friend were workers we used to go to Amensia and just ask for cups of ice to keep us hydrated, and they soon got onto it and refused us. Once I was so thirsty I had to explain that I was really dehydrated and only had 3 euros left, and she took my 3 euros and handed me one ice cube :eek: No need!

Once I was so thirsty I had to explain that I was really dehydrated and only had 3 euros left, and she took my 3 euros and handed me one ice cube :eek: No need![/quote]

This statement says it all.

I really want a law that maximizes water prices in clubs.

Lets face it 5 Euros for a bottle of water is very high.
But all of us would welcome it being legally maximised at this.

There is really no need for anybody to suffer like this.

There also would be a very minimal profit difference for the clubs if they were all obliged to conform.
We would still spend all the money in our pockets, but would at least do so with a smile on our faces and our bodies not in danger.

i hated it when the bastards ran warm water through the cold taps here in the uk.

You can indeed - I am sure someone on here bought one and thought it was 35€ - and tried to pay for it once it had been poured and turned out to be 350€ - he had just misread it - ended up having to hand over his credit card and smile through gritted teeth..... I think that was Pacha VIP tho....

Pacha Restaurant 15euro i'm told...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back