how are the drink prices this year? (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*** Me - even by Ibiza standards - thats ridiculous .........
I'm trying to put this into perspective.

18 euros is (frighteningly enough) equal to 666 rubles.

I once paid 1000 rubles for a mojito at a place called Kalina, a bar in a new highrise building with a panoramic view of Moscow. Of course, I vowed never to go back there.

I have paid in the 600-800 ruble range for whiskey-cola or vodka-red bull at the fancier local nightclubs. One reason I usually drink beer, which these same clubs sell for 250 rubles... just under 7 euros (same as El Divino).

I guess I'm just trying to say it's all relative...

Hahahaha.

Reminds me of that Harry Enfield sketch with the "I SAW YOU COMING" shop keeper :D

I'm trying to put this into perspective.

18 euros is (frighteningly enough) equal to 666 rubles.

I once paid 1000 rubles for a mojito at a place called Kalina, a bar in a new highrise building with a panoramic view of Moscow. Of course, I vowed never to go back there.

I have paid in the 600-800 ruble range for whiskey-cola or vodka-red bull at the fancier local nightclubs. One reason I usually drink beer, which these same clubs sell for 250 rubles... just under 7 euros (same as El Divino).

I guess I'm just trying to say it's all relative...

I have to say we arent big drinkers Phil and I, so its not going to kill us - we are more water drinkers, however, for those people who drink a lot when they go out that's not a cheap night out.:?:?

I drink quite a lot on a nite out so if i was to go to Amnesia id be spending over €300 on a nite out after entrance fee, drinks and taxis,fcuk that **** :eek:

its stupid really!!!

just encourages drug use....more people on drugs in amnesia than drink every time ive been.....

Those bloody improvements they've made to the place better be sodding worth the drink prices increase..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

£15 for a spirit/mixer

roughly a double = £7.50

how does that compare to London Town?

and to think they don't even smile when they are robbing you :rolleyes:

AMNESIA !!

18 Euros for Vodka Tonic

Well done guys......

That is $28.00 american dollars. I could buy a whole bottle of vodka with chasers with that money.A 30 pack of beer and a pack of cigarettes.Could buy a Buddy and i a large pizza with the works along with 2 picthers of beer to go with it.

Thats crazy!! I wont be drinking in Amnesia this yr they cant have the satisfaction of stealing my money!

£15 for a spirit/mixer

roughly a double = £7.50

how does that compare to London Town?

and to think they don't even smile when they are robbing you :rolleyes:

I wonder if they are taking the piss with it being the opening parties and they drop the price for the rest of the season.... they might have to if people cant afford the drinks/wont pay the price..... just a thought...

That is $28.00 american dollars. I could buy a whole bottle of vodka with chasers with that money.A 30 pack of beer and a pack of cigarettes.Could buy a Buddy and i a large pizza with the works along with 2 picthers of beer to go with it.

Thats crazy!! I wont be drinking in Amnesia this yr they cant have the satisfaction of stealing my money!

what no buffalo wings?

rip off!

That's quite mad :evil:

Here's the champagne menu in the Involver II launch party in Miami this year:

n645224466_752998_3129.jpg

They are taking no chances with the new fines!

Is the upper limit something like 2,000,000 euros or some huge amount.

So the drinks prices are only raised in line with the new 'tariff' set by the authorities :)

Does anyone here think that someone from amnesia could stumble upon this thread and just burst out laughing.

Picture the Devil laughing down upon us saying "cmon my lil kiddies cumma givva me ya hard earned cash" Buuuuwhhhaaaahhhaaaaaaa:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
18 euro's is a f*cking p*ss take.

can anyone else report on the prices in clubs so far this season???

last year was bad enough, i paid 13 euro in space for vodka and pineapple (came in a seperate bottle at least)
it was 12 euro for beer in pacha and amnesia

whats it like this year for a bottle of san miguel in the clubs??

18 euro's is a f*cking p*ss take.

can anyone else report on the prices in clubs so far this season???

last year was bad enough, i paid 13 euro in space for vodka and pineapple (came in a seperate bottle at least)
it was 12 euro for beer in pacha and amnesia

whats it like this year for a bottle of san miguel in the clubs??

Still 12 euros in Pacha for a beer, and I think 15 euros for a mixed drink.
Space I think it was 10 Euros for a beer, not sure though.
Underground is 6 euros for a beer and 10 euros a mixed drink.

Does anyone here think that someone from amnesia could stumble upon this thread and just burst out laughing.

Picture the Devil laughing down upon us saying "cmon my lil kiddies cumma givva me ya hard earned cash" Buuuuwhhhaaaahhhaaaaaaa:twisted:

well, here is where Amnesia et al have a big dilemma that they appear to be missing

1. They charge stupid prices for booze

2. The "kids" all indulge in more chemical pursuits

3. The fuzz clamp down on the intake and shut the clubs

:spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back