how are the drink prices this year? (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 24hour supermarket 100yards from Eden, where you can go with a pass out, sit back and chill out with a €2 liter bottle of water!

There are always ways to get around a problem!

Don't do it too often or Security will get suspicious.

Thanks for the tip - bit worried if I get clocked going off to the supermarket I might not get back in the club where all my mates will be! I don't mind paying 4-5 euro's for a bottle of water outside but a tenner?!!! :eek:

They stamp your hand so you can get back in, although last year it cost 5 euros to get the stamp on the way out when I went to Judgement Sunday.

tom

Thanks for the info - still works out a lot better to pay a fiver 'n take a breather and get a cheap 1L bottle of water which would keep me going a heck of a lot longer than a poxy 330ml bottle at a tenner a pop.

Sorry being a Ibiza virgin 'n all that.. Do all/most clubs offer a pass out option? 'n sorry for going OT here.. Last question.. Promise ;)

Thanks for the info - still works out a lot better to pay a fiver 'n take a breather and get a cheap 1L bottle of water which would keep me going a heck of a lot longer than a poxy 330ml bottle at a tenner a pop.

Sorry being a Ibiza virgin 'n all that.. Do all/most clubs offer a pass out option? 'n sorry for going OT here.. Last question.. Promise ;)

Space do a wristband for We Love Sundays, but only if you arrive early.

Amnesia also let you out but theres not much outside the club except fields and a main road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back