how are the drink prices this year? (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree its just completly laughable the amount of money they can charge you for freaken water. Its just such a SCUMBAG and DIRTY way of making money. These clubs should be ashamed of themselves, its so incredibly dangerous because there are alot of people who will refuse to pay for water and then put themselves at risk of dehydration and overheating especially if on other substances and if somthing does happen I think its purely the fault of the clubs. Space is the worst in my opinion as its in the middle of the day under the hot sun and they charge 10 euros for 300mls of water and put warm salty water in their bathroom taps!! I remember when I went to we love last year, I came out for my pasout and bought about 3 litres of water for about 70 cents, drank the whole lot and didnt even piss once which means I was dehydrated as hell but barely noticed it.

I rekon if this Government really wants to stick it to these clubs and do somthing more constructive they should FORCE them to provide cheap water for the masses. But it would never happen as it seems like they dont want a safe clubbing environment but more like no clubbing environment at all.

Ok maybe i went a bit far with that its purely the fault of the clubs but I think they are to take some of the blame. In alot of countries its mandatory for all clubs or bars servicing alcohol to provide free drinking water

my friend at work got back yesterday, she said in cream on thursday night she bought 2 jd's and 2 vodkas plus 2 glasses of coke as mixers...............74 Euro's!!!

thats just daylight robbery.

think she was trying to keep the bill down by buying the coke seperate but it made it worse!
am i right in thinking its the same price with or without mixers for spirits??

why has it gone up so much in one year, especially when the pound is weak!
i'm sure i paid 13E for a vodka and mixer in space and amnesia last year. there 16-20 this year.
thats 20% - 50% increase in 12 months!!

Don't go to the island!

I agree its just completly laughable the amount of money they can charge you for freaken water. Its just such a SCUMBAG and DIRTY way of making money.

I agree. Add to this the government enforcing ridiculous regulations on opening hours and police harassing happy clubbers, stricter than pretty much anywhere else in the world.

Easy decision: Stay off the island and let them wonder what went wrong. I've been going twice every summer for 6 years but won't go this year. Yes, there are excellent times to be had elsewhere in the world, where the both the clubs and the authorities are actually welcoming and interested in your wellbeing.

Seems like others have made up their minds the same way with the tourist numbers down 20%. :)

Don't complain, don't get angry, just go elsewhere! :D

I agree. Add to this the government enforcing ridiculous regulations on opening hours and police harassing happy clubbers, stricter than pretty much anywhere else in the world.

Easy decision: Stay off the island and let them wonder what went wrong. I've been going twice every summer for 6 years but won't go this year. Yes, there are excellent times to be had elsewhere in the world, where the both the clubs and the authorities are actually welcoming and interested in your wellbeing.

Seems like others have made up their minds the same way with the tourist numbers down 20%. :)

Don't complain, don't get angry, just go elsewhere! :D

Where abouts else in the world do you go to party?

Cost me 44 euros for 2 drinks and a beer at pacha last week.Thats like 65 bucks american.I was pretty upset with myself.:spank:

Well ill be doing more drugs then this year,cant afford 18 for a vodka and coke.

Dont mean to be stupid but if a pill €5,then so be it,i think alot of people will think the same.

On another note,what are the prices like in Mambo??

HTML:
 Dont mean to be stupid but if a pill €5,then so be it,i think alot of people will think the same.

Its true, I think its possible that the clubs are driving more people to use drugs with these ridiciolous prices. Maybe the authorities should look at that if they want to stamp out drugs on the Island. Its true when you think about it, 5 euros for a disco biscuit compared to 20 euros for one drink. Simple economics here

this is what i've been saying for years, the authorities and the club managers out there are thick as ****....of course people are going to do pills if these outrageous drink prices continue...who in the right mind would pay 12 pound for a small vodka red bull or 10 pound for a bottle of san migel all night....its ok to buy 1 or 2 but to get pissed on these prices u would hav to be loaded....and they moan and moan about the drugs being a bad thing on the island...yes its bad but they got themselves to blame.

its easy in these clubs though as they let you in and out.....so just hide a bottle of vodka and coke/redbull in one of the bushes outside ;):?:8)

they did in JS and ex paradis......

the others - well you either have to try and sneak a shifty one in lol (depends on the bouncers at the time!) pay the prices or get some good sniff beforehand lmao
:lol:

Ibiza 2008 Drink Prices June 2008 Approx

San Miguel Hotel Gran Sol 2 Euro
San Miguel Mambo 5 Euro
Sol Mambo I Think Was 6 Euro
Pint San Miguel Orange Corner 3.5 Euro
Corona Plastik 5.50 Euro
Budweiser Play 2 Sat Night 4.50 Euro Monday Night 3.00 Euro
Hush West End San Miguel 4.50 Euro
El Divino Bottle Of Bud Friday Night 8 Euro
Es Paradis Sm Bottle Of Bud 8.5o Euro
Vodka Lemon At Eden (meant To Be Half Price With Voucher) 8 Euro

unfortunately due to the new sound laws the music at orange corner is at a very low sound level so it more like being in a jd witherspoons pub!

We should make Leeds the new Ibiza. You can go out Thursday till Monday and the only time you have to leave a club is to walk to the next one (so that's the stoopid no afterhours law avoided) and just get yourself to the sunbed shop (or fake tan depending on how health minded you are) on a regular basis and nobody will ever know the difference :lol::!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back