Global Gathering 2011

I'm looking forward to the whole getting splattered with mates thing, I'm hoping it'll be sunny.. it's in July so fingers crossed. I don't smoke weed though I hope thats not a negative :lol:

never fancied K, i'll stick to the ones i know, good old Coke & E 8)

I wouldn't touch anything they are all bad and so damaging to the organs mind etc much better to get really drunk and have a lil scrap and a kebab at the end of the night

As I understand it, K isn't the only disassociative (?). In fact, there are a couple of legal equivalents that AFAIK don't mess up your bladder.

Dxm, mxe

Never tried either, but my mate used to love dxm before he had to give everything up. dxm is the stuff used in certain cough medicines, so when people talk of getting high on cough medicine that's what they've had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of it.., are they from China? If so I won't bother lol what about DMT I'd like to meet someone who's done it

slightly different scale and from the pictures I've seen the people are way too cool and I mean proper cool not sad sunglasses 'I think I'm cool' I would feel like a right loser :lol:

slightly different scale and from the pictures I've seen the people are way too cool and I mean proper cool not sad sunglasses 'I think I'm cool' I would feel like a right loser :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would probably be mistaken for a native injun who had lost his way in the desert:eek::lol:

Back