G20 Summit

I dont have the skill to photoshop on such a large scale without you guessing his head was superimposed..... :lol::lol::lol:

its from HM ;)

Russell Brand makes me think of an encounter we had at Reading festival last year. My friend Sean is very tall, very beanpole like and likes his skinny jeans and mental hair - its not quite like Russells though and he doesnt try to be like that he has always had crazy hair for as long as I can remember him.
All weekend we had "look its Russell Brand" to the point where one guy got very hostile and started poking my friend saying "who do you think you are, bet you think you are russell brand dont you"

I just remember poor Seans face thinking WTF I did not ask for this :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Russell, you stand up against The Man!

(DVDs still available from small, independent, ethically run film student partnership Universal Pictures I take it?)

*a pedant writes*

they still operate on 3 tourist routes and a few others are privately used as wedding/party buses. I attended a town hall meeting with Boris recently and the question came up of when he would do away with the bendy buses but he was uncharacteristically tight-lipped.

*a bigger pedant responds*

thats 2 routes actually, the no 9 and the no 15!! :)

I feel a protest coming on about which routes are still in use and which are not!!

Let's burn all of the buses just make sure!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

could get interesting later if the crustys are still at large, especially if they have downed a few crates of thunderbird and they run into some equally tanked up england fans!!!

could get interesting later if the crustys are still at large, especially if they have downed a few crates of thunderbird and they run into some equally tanked up england fans!!!

the geography makes it unlikely - would be ace TV though :D

It would need to be the England away support to reap the full benefit.

Some good old fashion lads from 'Uddersfiel Town' or Burnley wearing their jeckyl Stone Island is what you need for this job. I reckon about 12 of them, beer and coked up to the eyeballs will do.

I'm getting a teeny bit bored of all the talk of crusties...it smacks of Boris Johnson and classist boll*cks to me.

When I was out I saw a mix of people from all different backgrounds.

It's always the aggressive 'few' that the tabloids always jump on and it's yawnful.

If every single person in that 4,000 strong crowd started drinking and rioting then we'd have a lot more than a couple of smashed windows.

euphemism:lol:

Freddiehamster.jpg

Point proven. :rolleyes:

I'm getting a teeny bit bored of all the talk of crusties...it smacks of Boris Johnson and classist boll*cks to me.

When I was out I saw a mix of people from all different backgrounds.

It's always the aggressive 'few' that the tabloids always jump on and it's yawnful.

If every single person in that 4,000 strong crowd started drinking and rioting then we'd have a lot more than a couple of smashed windows.

Interesting that you object to the generalisation, I'm sure anyone who works in the banking industry or those who operate within the evil capitalist system feels the same about your views.:lol:

In the end, a massive anticlimax for anyone (like myself) hoping for bloodshed, coppers getting a hiding and high drama - all we got was a few inevitable scuffles and a couple of broken windows. To paraphrase gil scott heron 'the revolution will not be twitterfied' - only it WAS and it seems the cops/intelligence are well suss to agitators - like they never were in the poll tax days. The city boys waving money in the windows did themselves no favours though. Revolution? Uprising? The Europeans eat the rich; we EAT THE RICH.....TEA :rolleyes:

In the end, a massive anticlimax for anyone (like myself) hoping for bloodshed, coppers getting a hiding and high drama - all we got was a few inevitable scuffles and a couple of broken windows. To paraphrase gil scott heron 'the revolution will not be twitterfied' - only it WAS and it seems the cops/intelligence are well suss to agitators - like they never were in the poll tax days. The city boys waving money in the windows did themselves no favours though. Revolution? Uprising? The Europeans eat the rich; we EAT THE RICH.....TEA :rolleyes:

whats your beef with the rozzers man? thats twice you have made reference to a harbouring a desire to see them getting a kicking? They're not my particular cup of tea either and they are far from blameless in a lot of cases, however by and large they do a thankless job, remember that the next time you are out and on some crusty lifts your wallet/ipod/phone or when you are on the wrong end of a good shoeing...which if you carry on when you are out, the same way you carry on on here is most weeks I would imagine!!

Back