G20 Summit

Probably if the racial harrassment stats are anything to go by!

(actually I've not looked at them since 2002 so that may be slightly unfair.)

This takes me back to last year when I was at Marylebone tube station. I had an interview for the big ad agency nearby and as I arrived early I had some time to kill.

I got chatting to this copper who must have been around 26 years of age. I asked him what the merits of his job were and his reply went

"You get blinding benefits and are allowed to beat the **** out of people and get away with it...see this here (showing me one of those iron extendible bars)...Just one smack it'll break some cxxnts arm!!":eek::eek::eek:

That is the mentality of these pigs...

This takes me back to last year when I was at Marylebone tube station. I had an interview for the big ad agency nearby and as I arrived early I had some time to kill.

I got chatting to this copper who must have been around 26 years of age. I asked him what the merits of his job were and his reply went

"You get blinding benefits and are allowed to beat the **** out of people and get away with it...see this here (showing me one of those iron extendible bars)...Just one smack it'll break some cxxnts arm!!":eek::eek::eek:

That is the mentality of these pigs...

Yes some are tools. But so are some project managers, footballers, nurses etc.

We need someone to uphold the law?

Are these rouge coppers not just reflecting the bad bits in all of our society? I am sure the majority do it for the right reasons.

And some even post on internet forums too!

I only know one copper personally and she's anything BUT what some have described them to be on here.

To be honest I'm surprised many are so restrained with all the idiots they have to deal with on a daily basis.

We need someone to uphold the law?

Are these rouge coppers not just reflecting the bad bits in all of our society? I am sure the majority do it for the right reasons.

Every single facet of society is that way...They are the thin end of the corrupt wedge so yes..you will get men and women of good character and principle joining ranks.

But the increasing draconian nature of this govt will always attract wronguns like that and on a larger scale too.

the problem with modern day police is that they have increasingly become government agents (1984 style and all that) and less about being the local bobby/pillar of the community, etc, etc.

they have no morals, they act on instruction only, otherwise they wouldn't behave the way they do.

they have been lying, cheating and being underhand since, what is the classic example of their incompetence, hillsborough.....................through all the way to the de menezes shooting

i used to work for a huge local council, which meant i had to deal with the rozzers all the time. what coley said is spot on, obviously not all of them, but many, especially young coppers, believe that wearing a badge and flourescent vest allows them to behave like animals. the way i've seen them regularly treat some kids is disgusting; no chance to explain, cuffs on, police record...all because you had your hands in your pocket and some 27 year old (my age) with an inferiority complex wanted to show how hard he is.

if they didn't continue tp ruin people's lives in the name of public service, i'd just call that childish.

luckily, in ibiza, the local cops here do the job of lollypop ladies!! :D

Back