*** Cocoon 2013 ***

How has Cocoon been so far this season? Too busy to move or ok? Am out there when Liebing, Klock, Sven and Luciano are on. What time does it usually go until? I have a flight at 10:30am to catch :(

I also would like to know how its been... room to breathe and dance would be nice. Or has it been a sardine fest? Is it still hotter than hell on the terrace?

it hasn't been packed on the terrace so far, absolutely comfy busy.
so far, the terrace (but just the terrace) is busier for music on than for cocoon. then again, it's quite the opposite with the main room. so all in all roughly the same figures I guess, just spread out differently.

Really good last night I was in liebing & Klock room all night so didn't catch luciano. Got busy around 3 in the main room good to see all the techno heads. Really good crowd.. When liebing finished went to terrace which was busy but sven was playing last 2 songs that was around 8.30 I think. 10 out of 10 heading to afters now

i knew that after the party at amnesia they did an after hour in a private villa near cala salada with sven,ricardo,rhadoo and alexandra on the decks!
anyone was there?!?8)

i knew that after the party at amnesia they did an after hour in a private villa near cala salada with sven,ricardo,rhadoo and alexandra on the decks!
anyone was there?!?8)

yeah that was last week I think? but I didn't go. today's is somewhere else.

they're still doing a lot's of this secrets villa parties this season?they don't have any issues with the guardia civil?

they're still doing a lot's of this secrets villa parties this season?they don't have any issues with the guardia civil?

well the more secret the better. either they're big (as la sal rossa) and then they're basically legal. or they do them in a private setting, small enough to not upset anyone.

tonight's (erm, last night's) cocoon went until 9am. first time in a long time I enjoyed loco dice that much. not everyone of our group thought he was great, but I loved his set...4 1/2 hours of really cool pumping techy beats. missed tini completely because arrived too late, but carl craig was also really good IMO as were mathias kaden and papa sven.

i'll always have a soft spot for cocoon - simply a brilliant party.

Back