*** Cocoon 2013 ***

two thoughts about these two weeks without sven:

- he may appear at ENTER during this time, or possibly doing a one off for his friend dice at ushuaia. don't give up :)
- at cocoons miami show they had a 'very special guest' on the lineup who turned out to be 'just' sven :) though i find that unlikely for this particular amnesia date

Going off topic..... Talking of ENTER.... still no line-ups from them - though I think they waited until May last year to announce full line-ups.....

Going for 10 days from 25th aug, thought I would see Sven at least once. Gutted. Looking forward to hearing who the special guest is though

I'm out there then also, I think I know someone who is coming out my second week who loves Sven, such a shame they will miss him! Might still try it depending on the guest...

My guess is Villalobos. He plays with raresh a bit so could be the special guest. Stivi whats BM?

Cheers, really want to get to a burning man. Whole concept sounds brilliant. Good point about the special guest, will have to wait and see.

I don't know why ben klock & marcel dettmann don't play b2b one monday last year they made the best gig of closing parties

I don't know why ben klock & marcel dettmann don't play b2b one monday last year they made the best gig of closing parties

They are amazing together. These guys B2B @ Berghain played probably one of the best techno sets I ever heard. It was hours long though and that's part of it I think - would be amazing if they gave them one room at Amnesia for the whole night. I might even show up before 5am - or even fly out specially for it lol. Maybe it's an Ostgut Ton thing to do with bookings or something.

I rate Ben Klock on his own, although sometimes that special spark from their B2B can be missing. But I've seen Marcel Dettmann solo a couple of times, including at Fabric in London, and he didn't really do it for me anything like as much.

They are amazing together. These guys B2B @ Berghain played probably one of the best techno sets I ever heard. It was hours long though and that's part of it I think - would be amazing if they gave them one room at Amnesia for the whole night. I might even show up before 5am - or even fly out specially for it lol. Maybe it's an Ostgut Ton thing to do with bookings or something.

I rate Ben Klock on his own, although sometimes that special spark from their B2B can be missing. But I've seen Marcel Dettmann solo a couple of times, including at Fabric in London, and he didn't really do it for me anything like as much.

thats the kind of thinking that should freshen up nights that have gone a bit samey
the Insane @ pacha nights with Sneak/Farina/Carter b2b will be something different too

the new nova in santa eulalia uses the same jungle-artwork and font as cocoon this year - what a strange 'coincidence' :) see gossip section.

Preview: Cocoon Ibiza 2013

embedded-1368519236.jpg

Read the full article in the main site: Preview: Cocoon Ibiza 2013

Comments welcome!

Bad news for the amnesia lovers....., it looks martin loose his head again, and put down the dj booth in the main room. Yes the old amnesia dj booth, now is on the floor.

WhY??????????????

Cocoon FORMENTERA (Thursdays at tipic) first line ups announced

20th june - Ricardo Villalobos & Aky Yakitori
27th june - Sven Vath & Maurizio Schmitz
04th july - Ilario Alicante & Manu L
11th July - Onur Özer + Special Guest TBC
18th July - Dorian Paic & Tobi Neumann
25th July - TBA
1st August - Mathias Kaden & Aky Yakitori
8th August - TBA
15th August - Cassy & ...
22nd August - Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg
29th August - Josh Wink & ...
5th September - TBA
12th September - Ilario Alicante & ...

Remember Cirque De La Nuit runs a boat party that night over to Formentera that includes boat, bus, entry to tipic and ferry back to Ibiza the next morning! Tickets here:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night...que-de-la-nuit

How has Cocoon been so far this season? Too busy to move or ok? Am out there when Liebing, Klock, Sven and Luciano are on. What time does it usually go until? I have a flight at 10:30am to catch :(

Back