*** Cocoon 2013 ***

went there last week, the one with argy and alicante. really dead unfortunately, at 9pm still only about 50 people and no signs of improving so I left. don't know about the other weeks though. when cocoon has an afterhour on tuesdays they cancel the sunday event and have a 'get flashed after' - which generally works better I think. I'd say try it but have a plan B (like going over to the sasha free party at the tower).

Cocoon 23rd September

Has anyone got any idea who the special guest is for this? That's the date I'm there and it's really annoying that the full lineup still isn't available.

just heard some reports of last night!They said Hawtin was absolutely wasted at the end!he broke a piooner cdj and headphones and he had several technical problems because he continued to mix without headphones!anyone can confirm?

I'd be surprised. Hawtin uses Traktor, so he wouldn't be using a CDJ. Headphones are also pretty much redundant when using Traktor so not sure how him not using headphones would cause a **** up.

I'd be surprised. Hawtin uses Traktor, so he wouldn't be using a CDJ. Headphones are also pretty much redundant when using Traktor so not sure how him not using headphones would cause a **** up.

Sure, you can use Traktor and a CDJ! And although you are using Traktor you will still need headphones for proper mixing!

@Instagram Video
LOL! He looks totally drunk!! But actually he is not throwing the cdj on the crowd, but passing it over to some punters...

I saw several time they're installed anyway even if he doesn't use!
That night in the terrace they were only vath and hawtin!hawtin we all know he use traktor with only laptop!

Back