*** Cocoon 2013 ***

I saw several time they're installed anyway even if he doesn't use!
That night in the terrace they were only vath and hawtin!hawtin we all know he use traktor with only laptop!

I know.
I still have never seen Väth playing anything else than vinyl.

And saying hawtin only uses traktor and laptop is a bit of an understatement if you see all the other NI gadgets he brings along...

I know.

And saying hawtin only uses traktor and laptop is a bit of an understatement if you see all the other NI gadgets he brings along...

You're right..just forgot to write that!

I know.

yes but practically he doesn't mix

I know.

Fully aware of all the equipment Hawtin uses as he's my favourite DJ. I also use Traktor and a few other bits, so saying he uses Traktor and a laptop wasn't a dig at all. What I am saying is that, as a Traktor user, along with all of the other stuff I use with it, I very rarely need my headphones to stop myself ****ing up.

Vath never has and NEVER WILL play anything other then vinyl the guy is a legend 8)
I also never saw Ritchie play cdj only laptop but he could of been having a laugh cause he was pissed.

anyway!see you on the dancefloor this monday :)
and then everybody to la sal rossa!this week next wave crew join cocoon for the after hour!

1234384_624608624227215_1789793224_n.png

They're leaving it a bit late to announce the special guest for 23rd September aren't they? It's in a couple of weeks!
Also, what is this about Cocoon after hours?

oh yes oh yes, fantastic afterhour today with kaden, alicante and martinez b2b2b! about 300 people i'd say and a great atmosphere. lots of 'fresh people' and not so much 'leftovers' from amnesia :)
go there the next tuesdays!

I had a blast there to, real friendly vibe and no one standing still! Went to bora bora to, what a horrible place. Wish I could do it again today :lol:

I'm going to be at the cocoon closing party, what time does the afters usually go on till?

Also, looked online and can't find where to go on the Tuesday night, any recommendations?

Does it go on till late? Don't think I'll have the stamina to carry on after cocoon, will need to catch some sleep before the afters.

I'm going to be at the cocoon closing party, what time does the afters usually go on till?

Also, looked online and can't find where to go on the Tuesday night, any recommendations?

Last year the after party went on til midnight - they had to virtually drag Sven off the decks!!

I have a dilemma for 30th Sept. Got a flight back to Engand tuesday mid morning meaning id have to be at the airport for 9AM.

Am I right in thinking cocoon closing will be going on till midday maybe even later. Here is the problem, I would only be able to stay till around 8am. I was planning on fitting Circo loco in during the day. Been following the line ups closely this year and have noticed it seems to be going on till later, sometimes even 4am.

What do people think who have been Circo loco and Cocoon this year, is doing both doable, is it worth leaving at 2/230 missing a bit to get 5/5 and a half hours of cocoon closing in?

Back