*** Cocoon 2013 ***

opening lineup confirmed with sven, ricardo, bracht and more:

http://t.co/u9FYGzR2zt

i think cocoon may have found their way again. they used to have this minimal trademark sound in 2006/07/08 for their parties and releases and got somehow random in the years since. with their new releases and sets they aim for a very dark, sinister and dubby techno which is getting quite fashionable right now in the scene and might proove a great new signature sound.

7th July
ILARIO ALICANTE

at

FLASH (powered by Cocoon)

anyone know something about this new party at la sal rossa?!?

Cocooneros,
the Line- up for Monday 24th of June is:

Main Room:
Chris Liebing
Daniel Stefanik

House Terrace:
Sven Väth
Seth Troxler

Source: FB

Never been a fan of the main room and it couldnt get much worse so does the changed dj booth make it a lot better? Or slightly better? These cocoon line ups are very good so far but every time I see someone I like playing the main room I feel sorry for them.

i disagree. love the main room and prefer sven playing there! never warmed up to the new terrace and i seem to be the only one :) amnesia terrace must be my least favourite floor in ibiza.

i think the modifications will be good for the main room. excited to find out on 8th june.

i disagree. love the main room and prefer sven playing there! never warmed up to the new terrace and i seem to be the only one :) amnesia terrace must be my least favourite floor in ibiza.

I'm not a fan of the terrace anymore either.

I think it depends on the night to be honest. The Terrace was pretty impressive the night this was all going off ... was down on the main floor by then as finally space to dance :

people saying they don't like the terrace at amnesia. seriously, what more could you ask for? the mind boggles.....

people saying they don't like the terrace at amnesia. seriously, what more could you ask for? the mind boggles.....
I love the terrace but we have to respect who doesn't like

I'd like to see luciano with ricardo @ cocoon closing...

I'm guesing you haven't been in during a Cream night in the last year or so?

I'm guessing it does depend on the night & the type of crowd. I used to love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, really curious guys - what don't you like about amnesia terrace then? just trying to understand really.

In previous years i've been the DJ booth was at the far end away from the door between the two rooms...is that still the case?!

When i went to Cream last year the DJ was right by that doorway, making entry difficult and then spending an age trying to find a suitable spot to dance ( i was just heading upstairs and that was hard enough).

In previous years i've been the DJ booth was at the far end away from the door between the two rooms...is that still the case?!

When i went to Cream last year the DJ was right by that doorway, making entry difficult and then spending an age trying to find a suitable spot to dance ( i was just heading upstairs and that was hard enough).

aah i see. well, last year the DJ booth was on the entrance side of the terrace for cream and together. for all other parties it was where it normally is, at the far end of the terrace. then for matinée and la troya, they use the entry side stage for their shows.

Back