*** Cocoon 2013 ***

my reason is that I can't really feel this terrace, it's difficult to describe. it's just too big for one floor so there is rarely the right atmosphere, especially before 3 or 4 o'clock. like a tennis-hall. it really needs a lot of people to feel good, unlike the main room. it is awesome when the sun comes up, i give you that, but the dark main room with dancing people literally everywhere to all sides and on different heights - bliss :)

i've been on the terrace with 50 others after sunrise and the vibe was amazing. don't think it needs to be rammed at all

I'm guesing you haven't been in during a Cream night in the last year or so?

I'm guessing it does depend on the night & the type of crowd. I used to love it.

I went to Cream last Year..... My 1st night holiday on the island last year, can't see me going again on Thursday.... Thank god for Enter! But Cocoon with Richie and Sven was awesome as I was also one the Cocoon Heroes, "amazing night day"

My view on "rooms" in Ibiza, is that my favorite rooms are ones where you can only really get in Ibiza. Palm Trees, Vegetation, white washed walls, steaming heat, light coming through (before sunset or after sunrise) etc. That's probably why my favourite rooms are: Amnesia Terrace, Ushuaia, Pacha Main Room, DC10 Terrace, Space Terraza. Other rooms like Amnesia main room, Space main room etc.... while I have had amazing times there, you could be anywhere to a certain extent.....

In previous years i've been the DJ booth was at the far end away from the door between the two rooms...is that still the case?!

When i went to Cream last year the DJ was right by that doorway, making entry difficult and then spending an age trying to find a suitable spot to dance ( i was just heading upstairs and that was hard enough).

It's the Cream night that's a problem, that's all, bloody awful night...

Man SO excited about this one! These Cocoon line-ups are absolutely awesome this year. So excited about Ricardo & Luciano on the Terrace again. Flash back to Cocoon Closing 2009!

26th August

Main Room

Chris Liebing
Ben Klock

Terrace
Ricardo Villalobos
Luciano

Man SO excited about this one! These Cocoon line-ups are absolutely awesome this year. So excited about Ricardo & Luciano on the Terrace again. Flash back to Cocoon Closing 2009!

26th August

Main Room

Chris Liebing
Ben Klock

Terrace
Ricardo Villalobos
Luciano

:evil:

I'm going to cocoon on the 2nd september for main room: mathias kaden, ilario alicante, Martinez and terrace: special guest, raresh, dorian paic.... Anyone see these guys at amnesia before? good music/atmosphere? Cant imagine it being overly busy for these guys either :D

I'm going to cocoon on the 2nd september for main room: mathias kaden, ilario alicante, Martinez and terrace: special guest, raresh, dorian paic.... Anyone see these guys at amnesia before? good music/atmosphere? Cant imagine it being overly busy for these guys either :D

yeah not the strongest line up for sure, but i quite like mathias kaden. raresh also used to be good, but haven't heard him for a while i must admit. will be interesting to see who's the special guest for the terrace...

i think it could be turned in a really good one!it depend on the special guest!!i really like raresh and dorian paic though!!!!

Just noticed that so far on the 13 Cocoon announcements so far (10 June to 2 Sep), Sven is only listed for 9 out of 13 (70% attendance . Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the lowest I have ever known, and never known him miss two in a row (26 Aug and 2 Sep).

Just noticed that so far on the 13 Cocoon announcements so far (10 June to 2 Sep), Sven is only listed for 9 out of 13 (70% attendance . Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the lowest I have ever known, and never known him miss two in a row (26 Aug and 2 Sep).

correct.

well...he's not getting any younger and he's still playing a lot! apart from that, he's a daddy and maybe he wants to spend more time with his son?
don't know if he'll maybe play at BM and therefore not there two weeks in a row?

Yeah was very surprised to see no Sven 2 weeks in a row. Does Ibiza spotlight know the special guest? And when they're likely to announce it?

Going for 10 days from 25th aug, thought I would see Sven at least once. Gutted. Looking forward to hearing who the special guest is though

Back