Which is the best sunset bar?

i don't think there is anybody as old as you on this board - apart from bus pass barbie of course, she's ancient.

vienna: the restaurant with the white cow is la vaca argentina - next to the can misses roundabout!! ;)

what about mezz

what about mezzanine, can't have a poll with out this little beauty.

tut tut :evil:

maybe its not included on the poll because it doesnt exist anymore? just a thought! :rolleyes:

mezzanine its called
sugarsea.jpg
since 2001!! :eek:

sugarsea :arrow:
bars_sugarsea180x120.jpg

Scotstar said:
Sugar Sea is a great place. Has a different vibe to the rest along the 'strip'. Grandma Funk had a regular night there this year. Also has the best food, not the standard english/tex mex/ burger bar fare offered by the rest

the huge red lips in front are cool!! 8)

594622.jpg

(sugar sea)

i'm a savanah girl
as much as chilling at del mar is nice a rock poking my arse isn't
so why not move down a couple o places
sit on the terrace bit with a nice vodka lemonade (my fav drink)
its all good really :D :D

(must say i took a sunset in last year at calaconta we walked round to a secluded bit until you could just see the sunset inbetween two mountains, was breathtaking!)

sunset cafe's

If ur going to Ibiza then go to the sunset strip and check it out.
Most of them are a similar sort of thing if it was me i'd go to the one that is either playing the music that you prefer or one where u can get a seat.
Kanya is nice when we went last it wasn't as busy as it is a bit further up might be busier now. I would like to go over to kumharas because it looks interesting. Wherever u go to watch the sunset all u need is some nice music and drink or 2, just relax cos ur on holiday. Cafe del mar was the original so thats why its the most talked about although when its dead busy u can hardly tell which is which anyway.

what's the best day for Kumharas? I definitely want to se Da Bank at Coastline- I guess he's returning for his sunday residency...

as my dad would say
'every night is equally hilarious'

he loves it there, as long as i'm getting the ale in, i've never seen a man laugh so much!

he is 73 though

best sunset bar is Savannah, cheesy nachos jug of sangria and the beautiful sunset, heaven!!

Back