Which is the best sunset bar?

Pretty sure I've voted, but for sure Coastline Cafe... got the total package. Close close close second is Mambo. Can't wait to have my first San Mig at either or this July 31st!

Terry

McRackin said:
naddyz said:
Anyone go to BayCafe

me!!
85565.gif

BayBarCafe1.jpg
BayBarCafe2.jpg

(the correct name is BayBar Cafe)
miguel and miguelito (ex-mambo) are now behind BayBar so it could be one of the
surprises of the summer!! :idea:

preview24.jpg

I stopped in the hotel that was just behind the Bay Cafe (Fiesta Palmerya), ace hotel in an excellent location and the cafe bar was really nice too :D

After gettin the 300 bus yesterday and viewing that photograph I have come to the conclusion that brunettes RULE!!! :p :twisted:

can you two stop discussing? :lol:

here you have a brunette and a blonde so you both are happy - taken at the same pre-party!! :p

ibiza-coastline-4c035.jpg

:lol: Kumharas is the best, the sunset there is much better then cafe del Mar . i know ..i know there will be people who dont like me say this :D

savannah!

Savannah for me, except maybe on Fridays. The best food, quality tunes, bit of sax, what more can you ask for? I can't stand cafe del mar, all the plastic clouds are so tacky and the music is a bit dull IMO. I like the way Savannah picks up the pace after sunset and play some more off-the-wall stuff from time to time, then there's the funky lounge to consider...

Yes Savannah, I hadn't eaten for about 2 days and went there and the scampi was the best thing i have ever eaten. It probably saved my life.

why isn't kasbah on the poll?? was there last week and the sunset was unbelieeevable. :?:

Kumharas is great and my fav, and if you want a treat stay there for supper, excellent food!

Also on Thursday evenings now they got some great live music: an acoustical guitarist, a DJ and a hot dancer otherwise every night there is a DJ spinning down tempo sunset beats.

wow, 14 posts in 4 months this thread is going places,if we keep on for another 4 months we can get on the 7th page.

Back