Which is the best sunset bar?

CAFE MAMBO! 8)

Im so in love with mambo!

The food is lush! The atmosphere is so chilled , the staff r wicked an the tunes blow ya mind!

lol if i was rich i would buy mambo!

its one of my fav places eva!

bazilba said:
would like to find out more about this sugar sea though as it sounds alright.
do they have their own website :?:

not yet!! :rolleyes:

Lusha said:
The food is lush!

yum yum!! :p

sunset03_jpg.jpg

hook19 said:
Anyone know what time the Sunset bars stop serving food?

mambo serves food till midnight!! :idea:

McRackin said:
bazilba said:
would like to find out more about this sugar sea though as it sounds alright.
do they have their own website :?:

not yet!! :rolleyes:

Lusha said:
The food is lush!

yum yum!! :p

sunset03_jpg.jpg

hook19 said:
Anyone know what time the Sunset bars stop serving food?

mambo serves food till midnight!! :idea:

be fair 2 say then the food is scrummy what about prices

Anyone go to BayCafe, which is further round the bay in san antonio (a couple of minutes further than bar M, next door to Hotel Ses Savines). It was attached to our hotel (fiesta palmyra apartments), and they had the pre party for balearic people there. It's really nice, with lots of cushions to sit on with a DJ playing chilled house and some nights they had fire twirlers and stuff, and the food was good too.

Highly recommend a visit as it doesn't really get very full at all, due to its location.

"Bay Bar, Bay Bar!" - we couldn't resist shouting that as we walked past it each day - actually a pretty decent place as well. For once a free 'champagne cocktail' is exactly that, ie not a piddly little shooter thingy you get everywhere else!

i think those bars are alll over rated, who cares about the decor, or the quality of food. u go to ibiza, to go nuts and lose it and meet a heap of like-minded individuals. if you want to chill-out go to an old folks home or a morgue. went to mambo last sep, too many posers, f*** that shit. nobody dances nobody shouts, nobody wants to talk with complete stranges. ok, the tunes were faboulous, provided by pete gooding. talented dj no doubt, also jim breeze. but i don't know about ye, maybe it's where i'm from, u go out to have a right laugh, meet people from all over, and jump around, but the people there, as said on a previous post, look down on u. my idea for that place would be get rid of that whole eating food for about three hours, throw the chairs into the sea, pump the sound system. if you want to get spiritual go to heaven for yourself or some other utopian land...

Bar Mambo is defo the best sunset bar in ibiza

DJ Biff said:
i'm going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons and vote for sa flama. whoops you haven't included it.
oh well.

djb

Bar mambo is quality! Eric Morrillo on the wheels!!! mateWHR

Lusha said:
CAFE MAMBO! 8)

The food is lush! The atmosphere is so chilled , the staff r wicked an the tunes blow ya mind!

lol if i was rich i would buy mambo!

its one of my fav places eva!

Omg, Khumara's is by far the best sunset bar on beefa. None of that commercial shit of the others. Chillin good n propper instead of bein trampled n not bein able to see a damn thing!

I voted for Mambo but after going last year it has to be Coastline, how fit were those dancers and the show they did for the Judgement Sunday pre-party was the business!!

best sunset bar

the name of the bar itself escapes me although it is not particulaly relevant as the sunset at benirras beach in the north always does it for me.

Back