Which is the best sunset bar?

Robo said:
Hi,

Remember it maybe easy to get to the sunset strip but your there with thousands of other people, why not go to es vedra or any of the places above and spend the sunset on your own or wiv 50 or less other people, you may remember it more.

Rob

I think this is going to be the top tip I take to Ibiza next year. roll on 2003....

Hi,

i think it may be worthwhile, even if it does not wok out at least you can say that you have tried it.

fergie said:
for you...

what is the best way to enjoy the sunset?

after a bit , i thought i'd take a wander away from mambo's blah, blah, blah, and get a a phonecall i'd just recieved from home, wges, people i lived, near were pissing me off, so i took a wander. i reckon if you find a place for you at a certain time, it's beutifull.

i say to anyone, walk till u cant c any onelse, spark up your spliff and drink your wine to the sound of lapping waves and the sight of blue skies, you can allmost imagine you are away from the life.

hard to walk back though. :D

Mambos is my fav sunset bar but i'll have to try that one out Fergie when i go, it sounds bliss :D xx

cant remember........

Uhh and the Sangria as well.
Does anyone reme,ber what the restaurant on the San Jose roas between Amnesia and Privelege is called? Its goooood! people say, want to go there next time. You pass right by it...building made out of dark rocks I think...well as far as I recall anyway. Help me out! :-9

Re: cant remember........

Ibiza-girlie said:
Does anyone reme,ber what the restaurant on the San Jose roas between Amnesia and Privelege is called?

its on the san antonio road - restaurante las dos lunas!! ;)

a curious note: that restaurant is the favourite of the king juan carlos I of spain when escapes in helicopter to ibiza!! :eek:

mike oldfield talking about the song tres lunas from his album Ttr3sLunas:

This is obviously the central track in the album. When I have to explane why did I choose this title, I have to remember the time when I was living in Ibiza. There is an excellent restaurant there. People call it Las Dos Lunas. It is between San Antonio and Ibiza city. The restaurant´s owner lent me a compilation album we used to listen to very often those days. It was full of very simple and relaxing guitar sounds, and I could recognize samplings of some of my own tracks. And I decided then to record a Chill Out album.

McRackin

las dos lunas (The two moons) is in a different league to Savannahs!

you too!! :D

checkthisoutmonkey.gif
http://www.lasdoslunas.com ;)

it is a little known fact that the king owns a house on the hill behind dos lunas.
it is also aznar's favourite bolt hole on the island.

stephen said:
it is a little known fact that the king owns a house on the hill behind dos lunas

wrong - that house (situated in es fornàs) is owned by his cousins!! ;)

McRoyal

a white cow outside? no!! :rolleyes:

it used to have a beautiful classic car upon its roof!! when i was a little kid i was fascinated with that car upon the restaurant - every time i was passing next to las dos lunas i was like ---> :eek: :eek:
yelclap.gif
:p 8)

how many people remember that cool car? ;)

McRememberin

Back