When you have a moment in a club

jealous of a some clown earning a fortune by pressing a couple of keys and spending each weekend in a mountain of groupies and cocaine

too right I'm jealous brother!

the point still stands though - he represents everything that is wrong with the cult of DJ

ie he should stop being a dickhead and focus on the records.

I have no idea who asks who to play at planet e events, maybe Carl welcomes the extra publicity? but watching those vids, the body language between them is obviously terrible

I think you are embittered.
Hitting on 1'000 clubbers is truly nonsense.

I am enjoying the party right now.
Adios amigo!

I think you are embittered.
Hitting on 1'000 clubbers is truly nonsense.

I am enjoying the party right now.
Adios amigo!

bitter about what?

I just make observations based on what I've seen - I'm a semi-retired hedonist in East London and have no personal agenda of any kind

and one of those observations is that luciano strikes me increasingly as a bit of a one-trick pony who has to resort to theatrics to paper over the fact there isn't a lot of depth to him...

Oh! I am a semi retiree myself.
Anyways, Luciano and CC did a really very eclectic 5 hours set.

I asked them to strike a laugh, just for Olly.

phoca_thumb_l_modernity101.jpg

moha, how many times do I have to explain this - when you've followed carl craig's career since the paperclip people/69/psyche days and seen him play in sweaty London venues surrounded by music heads with none of that airkissing nonsense in these videos, then you would understand why I find this footage so distasteful. I went to a soulful house night last week at the Camp bar near me, the music wasn't quite my bag, a bit too percussive, but nevertheless there were a lot of true fans out, a big enthusiastic black crowd, actually dancing, facing each other, not one of them with a camera or pulling stupid faces. Only at the very end of the night, when Rap Saunders took off his headphones did the crowd start applauding, which is what it should be all about. But those fashionistas in Florida seem to be total megakunts and I would prefer to have nothing to do with them.

moha, how many times do I have to explain this - when you've followed carl craig's career since the paperclip people/69/psyche days and seen him play in sweaty London venues surrounded by music heads with none of that airkissing nonsense in these videos, then you would understand why I find this footage so distasteful. I went to a soulful house night last week at the Camp bar near me, the music wasn't quite my bag, a bit too percussive, but nevertheless there were a lot of true fans out, a big enthusiastic black crowd, actually dancing, facing each other, not one of them with a camera or pulling stupid faces. Only at the very end of the night, when Rap Saunders took off his headphones did the crowd start applauding, which is what it should be all about. But those fashionistas in Florida seem to be total megakunts and I would prefer to have nothing to do with them.

here here

You are far too serious for me.
I posted a pic just for the laugh of it.

Modo: What happen to the pic I posted?

' you are missing the point you imbecile" my attempt to translate from google

Why?

I was saying your head is up Lucianos bum.. I think thats a pretty valid point and relevant to what we are saying

Back