When you have a moment in a club

well get you Uncle Sevo preaching on your pedestal - dictating what can and cannot be written on a public forum. You don't have any authority on the thread just because you started it, you total social calamity. With that in mind, I reserve the right to be as rude about who-ciano as I like.

Mate I wasnt dictating anything, I cant stop you posting the embarrasing comments you put on here. If your starting to worry about Carl Craig, or you dont like the way luciano looks like hes having a good time behind the decks then fair play to you. You just stand in the corner of the club noting down all the petty issues you have and leave the real clubbing to us. I bet you stand there listening out for the slightest beat out of sync you piteous waste of air .

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt even mention the email you sent to Rob Da Bank because he played a song that wrecked your night!!! You sound like a right giggle to go out with!!! :D

Mate I wasnt dictating anything, I cant stop you posting the embarrasing comments you put on here. If you're starting to worry about Carl Craig, or you dont like the way luciano looks like hes having a good time behind the decks then fair play to you. You just stand in the corner of the club noting down all the betty issues you have and leave the real clubbing to us. I bet you stand there listening out for the slightest beat out of sync you piteous waste of air .

you suck balls sevo. friggin retard. you're worse than that jerk bieber. I bet your nephews hate you too.

rofl.gif

Olly why dont you see if Spotlight would give you a job reviewing djs because some of your opinions are enlightining . Im pretty sure Rob Da Bank took your email on board and meant every word of that apologie he sent you. ( or he just laughed at it and thought what a clown you are lol)

Didnt even mention the email you sent to Rob Da Bank because he played a song that wrecked your night!!! You sound like a right giggle to go out with!!! :D

Actually I dont think there is anything wrong in complaining - I held a particular DJ to ransom for 7 years after he ruined one of my nights out in Ibiza in 2000 after not turning up cos he was "ill with Ibiza flu" - (and we all know what that means) and sent Jon Carter and Fatboy Slim to take his place....

Got 7 years of free drinks at his nights after that.... :lol::lol::lol:

Always good to complain in my opinion - the customer is king (or queen) 8)

back to luciano and carl craig , more evidence that Carl's not Luciano's best djing buddy.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhyhqn_time-warp-2011-luciano-carl-craig-b2b_music#from=embed

would like to know how much Carl Craig is getting paid to put up with that bellend at all these gigs?

on another forum someone described the situation like this, which pretty much sums up how I feel seeing that:

i watched a few more clips from the same party......luciano with his friggin rent a crowd & 1 trick bass dropping - cock strockin mixing makes carl craig look like johhny no mates......at one point luciano even grabs carl around the jowls trying to force a smile from the obviously not enjoing this much cc..embarassing!

watching them together is fascinating in a way because it's like watching the baton being passed from the old school to the new and what it reveals is very disturbing - that gulf between the dj who loves the music and the dj who loves his hype, the dj who is there to be heard and the dj who is there to be seen, and whilst they may be standing next to each other, culturally speaking they might as well inhabit parallel universes...

back to luciano and carl craig , more evidence that Carl's not Luciano's best djing buddy.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhyhqn_time-warp-2011-luciano-carl-craig-b2b_music#from=embed

Is that so?
Right now; Luciano and CC are on top of the mountains in Crans Montana for an afternoon session.
Modernity @ Caprices!! Carl Craig b2b Luciano, Mirko Loko live!! :)

Ricardo Villalobos has cancelled his gig for Modernity on friday. We're really sorry! Luciano will replace him.

This is happening right now.

watching them together is fascinating in a way because it's like watching the baton being passed from the old school to the new and what it reveals is very disturbing - that gulf between the dj who loves the music and the dj who loves his hype, the dj who is there to be heard and the dj who is there to be seen, and whilst they may be standing next to each other, culturally speaking they might as well inhabit parallel universes...

Obvious you don't like Luciano, but you are completly wrong when talking about the dj who is there to be seen.

I suspect a little jealousy!

would like to know how much Carl Craig is getting paid to put up with that bellend at all these gigs?

some of the recent gigs where they have played together have been the 20 years of Planet E shows. You would therefore have to assume that CC has asked him to play....?

Surely though, if they didn't want to work together, they'd tell the promoter to book them separately?

Obvious you don't like Luciano, but you are completly wrong when talking about the dj who is there to be seen.

I suspect a little jealousy!

jealous of a some clown earning a fortune by pressing a couple of keys and spending each weekend in a mountain of groupies and cocaine

too right I'm jealous brother!

the point still stands though - he represents everything that is wrong with the cult of DJ

ie he should stop being a dickhead and focus on the records.

I have no idea who asks who to play at planet e events, maybe Carl welcomes the extra publicity? but watching those vids, the body language between them is obviously terrible

Privilege I find when it is not rammed it is soulless. That looked great. The early season does not impress me. The closing parties are great.

Was there in the end of June, it was fairly busy, but not rammed. Last year wasn't so good, but that was due to arguments with friends, completely ruining my 21st.
This year, I have higher hopes.

Back