When you have a moment in a club

' you are missing the point you imbecile" my attempt to translate from google

Why?

I was saying your head is up Lucianos bum.. I think thats a pretty valid point and relevant to what we are saying

Why have you been insulting?
When you talk sphincter and bum; don't be surprised to be called "bouche à merde".

Get an education, please!

not entirely sure what to make of this thread

it certainly keeps giving (in increasingly unexpected ways)

When it's hot in Amnesia the music is banging the crowd is yelling. Then you get hit with the ice cannon. You feel like your in a cloud, it is so refreshing.

When it's hot in Amnesia the music is banging the crowd is yelling. Then you get hit with the ice cannon. You feel like your in a cloud, it is so refreshing.

Takes your breath away. Feels like a crisp spring morning kind of refreshing.
Then your back in the thick of it.

Carl Craig

I always think a surname that can also be a first name sounds cool when said in conjuntion with the first name.

Takes your breath away. Feels like a crisp spring morning kind of refreshing.
Then your back in the thick of it.

My friend lost it and panicked under an unsuspecting ice cannon attack in Space once (all I could see was flailing limbs and I think he even shouted, "DOROTHY!"* :lol:)...the incident blew some designer sunnies clean off his head.

Never to be seen again. :lol:

(*wizard of oz)

My friend lost it and panicked under an unsuspecting ice cannon attack in Space once (all I could see was flailing limbs and I think he even shouted, "DOROTHY!"* :lol:)...the incident blew some designer sunnies clean off his head.

(*wizard of oz)

:lol::lol:

I'd never even heard of the ice cannon when it first attacked and I was right in the firing line, it scared me half to death I did not know wtf was goung on or what was happening to me

some of the recent gigs where they have played together have been the 20 years of Planet E shows. You would therefore have to assume that CC has asked him to play....?

And the duo just did Time warp together.

Here's a comment posted by Nostrum that sums it up:

"But then we went back to room three and enjoyed luciano and carl craig who played b2b from 3 till 7. Now I know that lately Lucien Nicolet got a lot of bad feedback on here and I simply want to say that some of the comments in THAT thread are beyond ridiculous, nuff said. All of our group heavily enjoyed their set and actually everyone on that floor did. It made me grin when towards the end of their set they played a housey version of black's wonderful life - big smile and reminder of cocoon closing 2009, when this (the original) was the very last track on the terrace.

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1363755#post1363755

I'll end my comment with the saying: "The dogs bark, the caravan goes by."

'ridiculous comments', it should be stressed, made almost exclusively by luciano's sycophants, who revealingly are totally unable to explain why he's even a half-decent DJ.

the crowd 'smiled'

aaaaah isn't that cute.

I've just noticed the 'funny' tags beneath this thread

well done, keyboard snipers. aren't you hard.

(*wizard of oz)

:lol::lol:

Ice cannon yes foam parties a definite no go for me now.

Back