Weekend Plans

Why??? I only got mine a year or so ago. I used to be a gaming geek as a kid (Spectrum ftw), but somehow grew out of it all... Until 20 years later. :oops:

I moved out when i was 17 into a flat with my now ex bf and he was 21 at the time and he would literally be on the f**kin thing the whole night :rolleyes:....then he wanted a new one and to shut him the f**k up i got an argos store card out to stick it on that...then we split and the balance for this f**kin x box wasnt paid off yet and to say getting the money out of him wasnt easy is an understatement :evil:

Hence my hatred towards them :D

I moved out when i was 17 into a flat with my now ex bf and he was 21 at the time and he would literally be on the f**kin thing the whole night :rolleyes:....then he wanted a new one and to shut him the f**k up i got an argos store card out to stick it on that...then we split and the balance for this f**kin x box wasnt paid off yet and to say getting the money out of him wasnt easy is an understatement :evil:

Hence my hatred towards them :D

I made the fatal mistake of buying my ex the playstation 2 when it came out - will never do that again haha :)

I made the fatal mistake of buying my ex the playstation 2 when it came out - will never do that again haha :)

I hate them, hate hate hate all stupid games consoles....

I dont have a passion for many things in life, but i do have a massive passion towards hating them :evil: :lol:

I am partial to playing Grand Theft Auto, Wii games and stuff like singstar which are brilliant for house parties everything else is boring though :)

I was looking at wii before getting the x-box, but the games looked too girly. X-box seems better for shooting things and racing.

I was looking at wii before getting the x-box, but the games looked too girly. X-box seems better for shooting things and racing.

I just love the fact it doesnt matter how old blokes are, they loving all the shooting and racing games :lol:

Used to go round my mates house and him and his dad would be sat there playing that online game......dam forgot what its called...oh no - Call of Duty ?!

I also made the error of buying an ex one of the first Grand Theft Auto games - cant remember if I bought him the console or not....was a long time ago.

It ruled his life :spank:

The BF keeps hinting now about an X Box, all in the lead up to xmas and his bday I got it but no way is he getting on - I know what will happen!

I will continue playing games until I am...well, forever, as far as I can tell.
I love it, and it's a good way to unwind from a crap day at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rule of Thumb - If you get with me and are with me, like f**k are you gona play stupid computer games....you can do that when im not with you :spank:

Yeah i love anything that gets you sociably involved although the singing ones are not that great if your mates can't sing :lol:

The DJ hero and rock band are fun to play on the Wii even if your under the influence:oops: I have tested out and with a big group it is loads of fun

My friends sisters hubby left her for a woman he met on World of Warcraft :eek:

She claims to be a Swedish ex-nun and he's only met her once.

Seriously WTF??

I don't get living your life in a game. people I work with spend loads of cash on it. Reminds me of star trek geeks

I was playing Assassins 2 tonight to get me in the mood for Florence. I don't expect it to look that much different than it does in the game. 8)

Back