Weekend Plans

I think a woman needs to step in here...:lol:

I think if a woman EVER gave a guy a blowie whilst gaming, she should be slapped round the face for being a complete and utter mack :spank:

As for the stepping in front of the telly....funny how hoovering the front room always became appealing when my twat ex bf was playing on the x box :lol:

My Ex: 'Vic do you mind your getting in the way'

Me: 'No not really unless you wana do the hoovering'

My Ex: 'As you were'

:lol:

A bit off tangent but have just taken this directly from someones CV following a 2 years career gap

Since April 2009 I have enjoyed my sabbatical having accomplished many goals, most notably I have level'd two characters in the online game World of Warcraft and I have learnt how to horse ride proficiently and I now hack out up country lanes for a hobby. I am now ready to continue with my career refreshed and enthusiastic.

I think unless you're applying for the next Big Brother then the above isnt going to impress anyone :lol:

Hope no one laughs at my CV :oops:

Care to share? Is it a role that horse riding and world of warcraft will help you excel?

BI is all about capturing & collating data and turning it into management tools like productivity reports, at-a-glance dashboards and the like so no matter how good you are at hacking up country lanes it really won't help you get a job in that field!

I did wana add to this thread....but my intelligence couldnt stretch that far into the conversation, so thought id quietly leave the thread :lol:

Yeah didnt like the direction it was going in, wish I hadnt asked! lol. I hate management things and terms, its those kind of folk that say things like "touch base" and "lets stick it to the wall"

Yeah didnt like the direction it was going in, wish I hadnt asked! lol. I hate management things and terms, its those kind of folk that say things like "touch base" and "lets stick it to the wall"

"Blue sky ideas"

"Going forward..."

"Starter for ten"

I hear them all here :rolleyes:

"Blue sky ideas"

"Going forward..."

"Starter for ten"

I hear them all here :rolleyes:

There must be a book available for w*nker management wannabes chockablock full of al this bollox talk:lol:

My favourite senior managers were those straight talking sorts who used to tell me to "f**k off out of my office", never left any doubt about what they meant!

Back