Weekend Plans

I bought an X-box in August last year thinking i'd use it loads over the winter when the weather is **** & theres nothing to do.

It now gets used as an expensive DVD player...defo don't see the fun i used to have playing consoles all the time as a kid.

I don't get living your life in a game. people I work with spend loads of cash on it. Reminds me of star trek geeks

Generally, they can be more than they ever can be in real life. It's escapism to the absolute extreme.

There's a difference between spending all your time on WoW and playing the occasional shooter on x-box. I get the impression Facebook and online forums are actually a fantasy world for most people.

There's a difference between spending all your time on WoW and playing the occasional shooter on x-box. I get thZTe impression Facebook and online forums are actually a fantasy world for most people.

I play video games as well as post in forum. These both need to be supplemented with human contact. When you life is consumed by anything it is a problem, IMO.

Ok, i aint gona lie i did and probably will do forever, always LOVE super mario :D

That game is awesome, that and sonic 8) they are what i call 'collecting games' :D

This thread just goes to show all women are nuts when it comes to games consoles! Girlfriends, mothers, sisters should all fetch you drinks and snacks when playing and try not to disturb you too much! :D And NEVER walk in front of the tv, never while we are playing!!

This thread just goes to show all women are nuts when it comes to games consoles! Girlfriends, mothers, sisters should all fetch you drinks and snacks when playing and try not to disturb you too much! :D And NEVER walk in front of the tv, never while we are playing!!

Sod that. A decent GF would fetch you drinks, snacks and give you a blowie while you're playing. :lol:

I am not sure I could concentrate on playing COD, eating a sandwich and trying not to blow my load all at the same time :lol:

Also not sure I'd want to be snacking while my cock was out, what if the snack was a hotdog? All kinds of wrong.

Back