Weekend Plans

I enjoy heading to the gym and it passes a decent amount of time in the evening to when there's nothing to do.
Now it's light i tend to go to the gym and do some weights etc for about 40 mins, then head out for a run by the beach...usually 6-8 miles before heading back to the gym for a swim / sauna etc. Do that a good 5-6 times a week depending on what else I've got planned.

I walk or cycle pretty much everywhere too which is good exercise.
Finally bothered to sort out my diet aswell, cut out all the crap and excessive amounts of beer i used to have. :D

I enjoy heading to the gym and it passes a decent amount of time in the evening to when there's nothing to do.
Now it's light i tend to go to the gym and do some weights etc for about 40 mins, then head out for a run by the beach...usually 6-8 miles before heading back to the gym for a swim / sauna etc. Do that a good 5-6 times a week depending on what else I've got planned.

I walk or cycle pretty much everywhere too which is good exercise.
Finally bothered to sort out my diet aswell, cut out all the crap and excessive amounts of beer i used to have. :D

Love reading shizzle like this :D

My GF couldnt even run 3.2 miles the other day :confused: so have reduced it to a playing field :lol:

I wana get me a bike for the summer aswell, bike rides are awesome...

I am also a bit crazy in the summer and will hit the gym for an hour and a half, get home then go for maybe a 4 mile run :D 8) for the sheer fact theres nothing else to do of an evening and its still light :D

I ran the London Marathon last year and started training for that at the end of Jan and did ok considering i only prepared for 3 months. Once the marathon was out of the way i literally did nothing except the odd run once a week and a few games of 7-a-side.

Really enjoying going to the gym and running etc more this year though so will stick at it.

Boredom is main reason for doing alot of exercise though, tis amazing how much free time I have and how little i have to keep me occupied.

Boredom is main reason for doing alot of exercise though, tis amazing how much free time I have and how little i have to keep me occupied.

Im the same, i got stir crazy when just sat at home doing nothing :eek:

I actually have to be up and active all the time, hate just sitting on my arse watching telly, i get to figity :lol:

Im the same, i got stir crazy when just sat at home doing nothing :eek:

I actually have to be up and active all the time, hate just sitting on my arse watching telly, i get to figity :lol:

Exactly, there is only so much time you can spend on this forum / facebook etc before your head feels the need to explode.

I have more than enough of sitting on my arse in the office all day

That's my trouble - I have way too many things that interest me (writing, cooking, gardening, x-box, walking/foraging, reading, messing about on FB & forums :oops:, getting off my face, films, going out, music) that I just can't conceive of having hours to spend in the gym in a week.

That's my trouble - I have way too many things that interest me (writing, cooking, gardening, x-box, walking/foraging, reading, messing about on FB & forums :oops:, getting off my face, films, going out, music) that I just can't conceive of having hours to spend in the gym in a week.

Atleast a few of the things you list involve being active of some kind :D

I swear if i ever see an X Box in a close proximity to me tho, i would severely wana hurt it :evil:

Back