The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

Out of interest how well did In the Dark do with numbers? Sorry of its been mentioned before

the main room was mostly perfectly busy AFAIK while the club room (ex terraza) didn´t get as busy - which was the case for most nights at hï I think. so in terms of attendance it did OK. from what I´ve heard it needed a lot of wristband action though.

the main room was mostly perfectly busy AFAIK while the club room (ex terraza) didn´t get as busy - which was the case for most nights at hï I think. so in terms of attendance it did OK. from what I´ve heard it needed a lot of wristband action though.

I thought the night would do ok even though it was at Hi. The line ups are generally crowd pullers. Guessing it maybe back in 2018?

I thought the night would do ok even though it was at Hi. The line ups are generally crowd pullers. Guessing it maybe back in 2018?

it was pretty much a nighttime copy of ants IMO. I have no background info yet at all but currently would think it´ll be back. but it depends very much on whether hï land one or more big transfer deals this winter...if they do then the programming might change. early days though and am not trying to insinuate anything here.

it was pretty much a nighttime copy of ants IMO. I have no background info yet at all but currently would think it´ll be back. but it depends very much on whether hï land one or more big transfer deals this winter...if they do then the programming might change. early days though and am not trying to insinuate anything here.

Understand. I'm in no rush to go back to Hi, its one of the nights my wife would go to on a Thursday hence reason for asking.

House lovers don't like elrow Gp..
I agree (generaly), but still they can enjoy the "mood" of the party (as Gp said). Personnaly, as a House music lover, I would never attemp an Elrow party (can't stand Tech house and inflatable...). Still can't believe how they won the 2017 best party award (DJ Awards), with so much great party on the Island!

I agree (generaly), but still they can enjoy the "mood" of the party (as Gp said). Personnaly, as a House music lover, I would never attemp an Elrow party (can't stand Tech house and inflatable...). Still can't believe how they won the 2017 best party award (DJ Awards), with so much great party on the Island!

El Row is the next step up from EDM.

Sorry, but this is horsesh*t. Moan about the crowd, and how busy Elrow is, and it's a lot of genetic tech-house...... but it's not EDM.

Didn’t say that, it is however the next progressional step from EDM. People more interested in a show than the music. Musically not that progressive in terms of pushing things.

@stivi (or anyone else), I saw you putting it somewhere else that the IMS in 2018 will be from 23-25 May. Is it always the case that the main opening party weekend is the one following that (i.e. is it 100% guaranteed to be the weekend of the 25th)?

@stivi (or anyone else), I saw you putting it somewhere else that the IMS in 2018 will be from 23-25 May. Is it always the case that the main opening party weekend is the one following that (i.e. is it 100% guaranteed to be the weekend of the 25th)?

no guarantee no. but a big probability that a lot of the clubs will open on that weekend. maybe some will do season warm ups before like this year. and dc10 probably opens monday 21st (if they can solve the issues with san jose town hall)

no guarantee no. but a big probability that a lot of the clubs will open on that weekend. maybe some will do season warm ups before like this year. and dc10 probably opens monday 21st (if they can solve the issues with san jose town hall)
What’s the latest issue with the authorities?

tumblr_m9plo69lUm1rdnphio1_500.gif

PS. Singing' don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be alright...

Back