The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

Lol I know that, but all other hi DJs were much more subtle with there comments. But does Lawler genuinely believe hi is better than space in its first season.

Its good to see other djs step up and says things are getting way pricey and it needs a change. Paco Osuna, Leon, Ilario. Hats off to you.

I agree about water being free but also understand clubs have to import X amount in. €2 would be cheap enough.

Wasn't Steve Lawler referring to Space in the last 5 years though, which to be honest was nothing like it was in the lates 90s early 2000's..

That maybe true but Space over the last few years was still a much better club than Hi. Really don't see the reason why Lawler would mention Space, he must know this statement would p**s people off. the guys out of touch with clubbers. This VIP thing must have gone to his head after leaving sankeys.

Joris Voorn played a guest mix on Pete Tong's Essential Selection a few weeks a go.
He briefly mentioned what he was up to in ibiza and said about his residency at Hi which he didn't say anything about. Then he said he played at Ants at Ushuaia a few nights which he DID say had some really good parties.

Maybe i read too much into it but it appeared he purposely didnt want to say much about Hi. Sometimes silence says everything

First summer without space and was very strange for me , didn't even put a step in pdb because of that ! Something was missing big time on the island this summer !Couldn t even think about going to Hi by knowing that I would be sad and couldn't enjoy it by seeing how they transformed one of my fav club of all the time

Rest In Peace Space ✌

Joris Voorn played a guest mix on Pete Tong's Essential Selection a few weeks a go.
He briefly mentioned what he was up to in ibiza and said about his residency at Hi which he didn't say anything about. Then he said he played at Ants at Ushuaia a few nights which he DID say had some really good parties.

Maybe i read too much into it but it appeared he purposely didnt want to say much about Hi. Sometimes silence says everything

whatever, among djs, i leave the place when taking the decks :D
Hi in the dark early ,august all mates in room 1 with joris on decks, i was solo (following my ears & not crowd :rolleyes:)at Wild corner with House classics, & leave the place when it shut to attend the last 30mn of joris Set
At ushauia closing 17 i left the place when joris took the decks, as more and pore people pushing & i dont like his music & had a party to attend at Heart Ibiza...

space is over, wake up! :lol:

Lawler did play the closing plus a few dates over the last few years @ kehakuma + elrow. not that i’ve been to Hi but since 2005. I can count on 1 hand how many times i’ve really enjoyed Space going once per every visit

Few hours ago.....:?::eek:

Attachments

• IMG-20171024-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20171024-WA0009.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG-20171024-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20171024-WA0007.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG-20171024-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20171024-WA0010.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG-20171024-WA0011.jpg