The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

I know Hi now own this historical piece of clubland furniture and as such they can do what they want with it but boy have they got it wrong by putting it back into the new club when they've spent so much time and chat trying to move away from all things Space...

I know Hi now own this historical piece of clubland furniture and as such they can do what they want with it but boy have they got it wrong by putting it back into the new club when they've spent so much time and chat trying to move away from all things Space...

Maybe they have realized that they have gone about it the wrong way.... making everything new and sparkly doesn't cut it and people actually want some individuality and character inside of the club.

.... that combined with a soundsystem that would actually compare to Space should do the trick :lol:

Hï everybody I'm new to this forum (but a true Ibiza fan don't worry).

I would like to know your opinions on Hï Sundays? I'm a House music fan and I hesitate between that night and Glitterbox next summer (won't do both nights as there is too much to see and enjoy on this wonderfull island...).

I Know Hï Sundays might never be as famous as Space Sundays (so please don't point that out...) but how was the vibe in 2017? Was it jam packed all the time? How was the production?

Thanks

I never went on a sunday but from what I know it went OK for them. not the biggest night for the venue and certainly not the same musically as friday nights. hï generally banks on production so if that‘s important for you it might be just your thing.

all that said, let‘s see what 2018 has in store for hï on sundays

Hï everybody I'm new to this forum (but a true Ibiza fan don't worry).

I would like to know your opinions on Hï Sundays? I'm a House music fan and I hesitate between that night and Glitterbox next summer (won't do both nights as there is too much to see and enjoy on this wonderfull island...).

I Know Hï Sundays might never be as famous as Space Sundays (so please don't point that out...) but how was the vibe in 2017? Was it jam packed all the time? How was the production?

Thanks

I went on a Sunday this year. It was the only night we weren't overly keen on anything so thought we'd check it out. Main room was very commercial (Jax Jones, someone I forget & Steve Angello - who was not really commercial but kind of EDM) - second room was hosted by Mambo Bros with Felix Da Housecat also. Second room is really poorly laid out and had no atmosphere really, which is a shame as the music was OK. Wasn't that busy.

Main room was rammed all night, could barely get in or through the crowd. This was early September and surprised me how busy it was.

House Music fan looking for a party in HI? Yes, is that wack? I skipped Hï in 2017 but I'm still interested to see, at least one, that new Ibiza "super club". As you look so "informed", what is your suggestions for good House music parties?

its out out this topic, follow the 3 thread ive created in meet up section...
Party may exist or not,from year to another such Heart Factory hosted by Louie Vega

to summup nearly all parties in Heart ibiza, & Pikes Hotel
Daytime parties such Blue Marlin Ibz, Ocean beach , Zoo project play House.
then it depend on djs such Roger Sanchez seen at cream party Amnesia, Erick Morillo seen at Labyrinth Pacha (on my dj blacklist Hot since 82, Nina Kraviz, Joris voorn & so on,i should not write it as a good way to have more friends here :D), Dj sneak playin Heart ibiza & Eden too...Todd Terry Basement Jax Paris by night Pacha Claptone in some amnesia parties
early may u got Groove Odyssey events
july 20th Clockwork Orange events ...

to be back to topic, the only main thing annoying for HI,beside many comments here, is Price drinks & good parties except Glitterbox

Last edited:
This thread is going irrelevant (Hï should be the topic), but I must admit that Pikes scares me a bit (too snob in a "lifestyle" kind a way...). I think I would feel too much as an outsider out there.

No worries Nobbie, we ll have a go to some parties at Pikes eg Dj Harvey or other djs on not busy night..
u can smoke ur MJ here :D as u may noticed & lot of nice/cool characters there :cool:

For Hi, i hope a lot of new parties if they want to challenge other big clubs except Friday...

a night with Erick Morillo? other big name dj on the spot?...
Black Coffee & Hi in the dark didnt convince me & no comments about other ones :rolleyes:

Yo I smoked MJ in the garden area of Hï as well.

But yeah I'd love to check out Harvey at Pikes too if he comes back to do his mini-residency.

And Black Coffee was great! He fits really well at Hï, hope it's back bigger next year. It was well worth the €25 wristband.

Yo @craig72 are we all gonna takeover the island together late July or what?

it's hard to find a party that can challenge elrow ibz on sat, that is the most popular ibz party nowaday & they deserve it.
Music on , Solomun +1 can't compete...even quiet popular :D

they event export their brand in Paris but following the commercial/EDM brand of the radio :confused: but who knows ?if they will include Glitterbox Djs..David Morales? Roger Sanchez Louie Vega...
I still can dream :lol:, i guess it was EDM djs :rolleyes: last year in Paris...

24131826_1519716248064122_4125628187197619225_o.jpg

Last edited:
Some french mate love it & he is a real House addict
i guess it's more the mood but music is Tech house geared , it can't be worse than boring Techno (Resistance OK(i've done 3) Cocoon NOK (i've done 2, i know lot of peopel here, worship this party, maybe in wrong room? Terrace or should i take drugss that night? :D ) Afterlife Ok but not Nina Kraviz ...) ive heard along my 50+ parties along ibiza 17
ps:when i get bored at elrow , i took off air from big inflatable such the palmtree 45mn to get it in my BMI seag bag :D, only pussies can't take air of big inflatable as it 's really painful for the fingers even for some that have iron fingers :lol:

Last edited:
Back