The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

Playa den bossa is a totally different place now that Space has gone... of course it’s been changing for a few years now but going there now just doesn’t appeal to me anymore.

People can talk about how much they spend on vip beds and hotels down there but there’s still the same amount of people being sick and pissing in the street, same amount of dealers and psychos walking around as there is in san an.. bossa is definitely a fake vip resort these days. Don’t think I’d go back.
I'm just back after a 5 day visit and I'd echo this. Even the workers were saying space closing has had an effect on numbers.
Granted it's October but the place was dead. Plenty of dodgy f***ers wandering around and the place just has a weird edgieness about it.
I'd visit maybe for a beach party but that's about it. Can't believe the old entrance to space is a shop. They really did ruin one of Europes best clubbing spaces.

I'm just back after a 5 day visit and I'd echo this. Even the workers were saying space closing has had an effect on numbers.
Granted it's October but the place was dead. Plenty of dodgy f***ers wandering around and the place just has a weird edgieness about it.
I'd visit maybe for a beach party but that's about it. Can't believe the old entrance to space is a shop. They really did ruin one of Europes best clubbing spaces.

Going up to San An for a couple of days after a week in pdb this year was much needed. Like stepping back into the ibiza I remember- so much better up there now.

Definitely ends the age old pdb vs san an debate.. but how long before san an goes the same way?

Hi closing goes to noon but can any daylight get in the club now since the refurbishment. Old terrace had the windows, sunset terrace had plenty of light.
But does the new terrace or club room as it's called have any natural light? If not then will be strange going till noon still dark inside.

Hi closing goes to noon but can any daylight get in the club now since the refurbishment. Old terrace had the windows, sunset terrace had plenty of light.
But does the new terrace or club room as it's called have any natural light? If not then will be strange going till noon still dark inside.
Not to worry, lots of light from all the camera phones will make it seem bright

Really good point, getting that natural light when raving to the morning really is what makes it special

yes the club room still has windows

yes the club room still has windows
I personally thought one of the attractions of Space was the fact you could turn up at 9am and go into a dark Club thumping the tunes (although never that busy) and then nip to the terrace. I remember going to manumission carry on and it it was pissing with rain, then dancing on bora boras tables and my feet ballooned. Made it on to Carl Cox straight after and had to sit on terrace steps (after it closed and all in main room) not able to move. That was a 48 nae sleep party!

I personally thought one of the attractions of Space was the fact you could turn up at 9am and go into a dark Club thumping the tunes (although never that busy) and then nip to the terrace. I remember going to manumission carry on and it it was pissing with rain, then dancing on bora boras tables and my feet ballooned. Made it on to Carl Cox straight after and had to sit on terrace steps (after it closed and all in main room) not able to move. That was a 48 nae sleep party!
With you there. Used to love rolling into space about 9am after breakfast and sleep for carry ons that were actually my start to the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back