The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

I've actually not been, so can hardly comment. However, the real crime (from what people tell me) seems to be how they could take a room as amazing as the old Terraza and make it soulless.
I went on Friday last to Glitterbox at Hi. Having been going to Space for a very long time l was obviously very sceptical and unsure what was behind that white new facade. Honestly we loved it, it's not Space as that's gone finished over (forever in our memories etc). Hi as a club built in 2017 is visually brilliant, from the lights, crowd flow, chill space in the Magic Garden, never mind the Wild Corner which yes copies the Manumission toilet DJ of old, is superbly built and cracking little sound system to boot. I myself have trained as a Sound Engineer so l know a good system and the main room has that and more. A few more tweeks and their there.
The (Space) Terreza will never be replaced, from the original unroofed to the 'new' Terrace built from 2004/5 onwards. The Club room has a very similar feel and while might be soulless on year 1, once the dance floor ghosts get their teeth in to it- it will work. One room at a time l guess.. Regardless of the music or club nights, we are talking about a building, a club, the basics they l think they have got right so far. Never thought l would say it but well done Yann & co.

I've actually not been, so can hardly comment. However, the real crime (from what people tell me) seems to be how they could take a room as amazing as the old Terraza and make it soulless.

I couldn't agree more with this - stepping into that room at Hi opening literally broke my heart. Completely killed it IMO!

Yes I'll say it again...I was so so disappointed with the club room. I immediately thought it was a downgrade from the terrace, smaller too. They make it seem bigger in the pics.

I think Black Coffee works well at Hï....I'm not so sure about their Thurs nights tho.

Prydz night was one of the best Ibiza nights I've ever been to. The music with the production was just so good.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to ask this question now (after a full season), and in many ways I think it's the grand question of the season.

Overall...how is Ibiza without Space (and CC)?

Anyone knows what's this bus, with a kind of club inside?

Attachments

• IMG-20171002-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20171002-WA0038.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 41
At the beginning of the season, i've seen this bus in PDB and inside there was light and space to dance...but nobody inside. Then, this bus disappear. And this morning i saw it near the airport . Just curious:)

Playa den bossa is a totally different place now that Space has gone... of course it’s been changing for a few years now but going there now just doesn’t appeal to me anymore.

People can talk about how much they spend on vip beds and hotels down there but there’s still the same amount of people being sick and pissing in the street, same amount of dealers and psychos walking around as there is in san an.. bossa is definitely a fake vip resort these days. Don’t think I’d go back.

Back