Smoking

That's something I just don't get. Coffee without caffeine? Why drink coffee then? It's not like it's the best tasting beverage in the world or anything. You drink it for the caffeine!

(ok, unless maybe you're having a double iced latte with vanilla syrup... that is just plain tasty :D)

yeah jog on morbs:rolleyes: i had an addiction that was ruining my life.

so i have to use a substitute, thats all. and like bex, i like the taste too.:p

I hate coffee it gives people such bad teachers breathe

agreed :confused: some people who drink a lot of it stink.

But then again I can't talk as I reek of fags which is about twice as disgusting. Ugh I AM FILTH. (ooh, allen carr's working!)

Nick: The missus read this thread and told me to recommend Zyban, an anti-depressant by Glaxo that is apparently quite helpful when quitting smoking.

Nick: The missus read this thread and told me to recommend Zyban, an anti-depressant by Glaxo that is apparently quite helpful when quitting smoking.

also apparently quite weird side effects!

Still reading allen carr - not been in at all recently so haven't had the chance, will keep people posted :confused:

Still reading allen carr - not been in at all recently so haven't had the chance, will keep people posted :confused:
Ah... Irina also pointed out that Mr Carr's preaching is decidedly British, not American.:!:

Which reminds me, I saw somewhere that he's got less than 9 months to live. Lung cancer (not throat). Lot of good quitting smoking did him!

Ah... Irina also pointed out that Mr Carr's preaching is decidedly British, not American.:!:

Which reminds me, I saw somewhere that he's got less than 9 months to live. Lung cancer (not throat). Lot of good quitting smoking did him!

He did smoke 100 a day for about 40 years. He's also been passive smoking in his clinics as he doesn't recommend people stop smoking til they've finished his course. At least the quality of his life since he quit has been loads better and he's helped millions of people round the world.

I love him.

Back