Shuffling in London Clubs?

I did see a chap shuffling at WLS opening. Big grin and enjoying himself, so well played I say.

What the hell, this is how I dance normally.

I haven't evolved my **** since Te Puke Tavern getting down to CeCe Peniston and Haddaway. Now some pendejos are going to look just like me.

Well maybe they won't look as much like Dr Phil, still, way to piss on my chips yoofs.

So ........... is twerking going to become the new shuffling ?

This is F****** HILARIOUS

growing generation gap between an ageing crowd who go to clubs to dance/listen to music/hug each other and younger people who go to clubs to be seen/take photos/be moody/be leery. it's not based on race or class, it is based on the popularity of 4/4 music again amongst people who until last year were attracting the Met's attention at garridge/r&b nights.... the former normally (through necessity) know how to segregate themselves from the latter

I saw lots of shuffling in amnesia at the opening, seems by the videos on Facebook it's here to stay so I'm contemplating studying YouTube videos but not sure if I'm too old at 31 to blend in with the best of them.

Did not know the word "shuffle" for this kind of moves...even saw many videos on my fb feeds...Cool moves but looks very tiring if u dance 5-8 hours :eek:
i guess you may see gino ibiza (saw him @ zoo project)) this ibz 14, he is workin at koppas, west end so cant miss him :D
very funny moves :lol: i try to do some shuffle this weekend :oops: but ..better focus on my drumming :lol:
Give a salute to Gino from Joe if u see Gino ..Get the sunglasses upside down & get the funk down :lol:

great shuffling vid doing the rounds on facebook of late , but can't find link . 2 lads shuffling & then a 3rd comes into the shot . tres funny . anyone got a link ?

:evil::eek:

... guess you may see gino ibiza (saw him @ zoo project)) this ibz 14, he is workin at koppas, west end so cant miss him :D
very funny moves :lol: ... Give a salute to Gino from Joe if u see Gino ..Get the sunglasses upside down & get the funk down :lol:
omg ... saw this "orangejuicemanofibizawreck" in pdb @ tiare

This is so cute...an entire continent of non-dancers learns it's first steps! Of course it's going to look silly.

The alternative to stand in one spot for 5 hours and shake your fist in the air (chow Italia) is still a viable option and now you have something to laugh at along the way.

Stop the hate and just appreciate.

Welcoming Europe to club dancing!

letsgetdownanddirtybaby

www.anamericaninibiza.com

this is the worst one yet

Oh, c'mon NITEFLY, it's outdoors with loads of space, he's having fun and I'd rather see a bit of that than a load of folk stood about holding drinks looking like prize pr!cks at a wedding ! In the late '80s and early '90s, this sort of thing was common everywhere and even before with the breakdancing. I don't think a packed club is the place for this but have absolutely no problem with it in a setting like that !

Back